Patch 1.05... where is it?

+
Hotfix is today, 1.05 is later.
That was the case earlier it seems, check the 3rd post below.

Can you give some ETA, because maybe, might be, most probbably is not the info that we are looking into. First Momot say that fix will be on monday, now this is maybe tommorow, maybe not. We are waiting to go back to game for like 4 days and all we got is missinformation from every member of team. Flow of information in the studio is really sad :<

Listen to what Marcin has to say or any other Red, they know best. I'm not affiliated with the studio, just a voluntary moderator. I only repeated what I remembered from 1-2 days ago, didn't know that changed.

I finished the game with all quests completed and was lvl 35. There is no way to reach those levels (without grinding hundreds of monsters) until the DLCs come out.

Which is why a level cap of 70 is utterly pointless with the promised 30 hours of additional gameplay for the *paid* DLCs. I sincerely doubt that the *free* DLCs will come even remotely close to that mark considering that the first 4 consisted of: 1.) a basically completely useless low level armor set, 2.) 4 different different beards / hairstyles, 3.) an alternate skin for Yen sporting some lingerie for the truly desperate out there and 4.) a single contract which took me about 15min to complete. So if the 6 days I spent with this game without even reaching half of the current level cap are anything to go by ;) noone will ever get remotely close to level 70 without either cheating or spending countless hours grinding grey mobs.

Or maybe they will pleasently surprise me and actually have some quality content among the 16 free DLCs. So far I would not even consider the released DLCs actual content but apparently CDRED begs to differ on that account. I know one shouldn't complain about free stuff but considering I've already preordered the expansion pass I still feel like I stand on the moral high ground :p

Its actually still the 31st in the developers country (I think). So you may need to wait at least a day or so.

I don't know from what part of the planet your are but the sun rises in the East,so technically the US is behind.Definitely not Poland lol.

Honestly telling us that the Hotfix is possible but you would rather wait and add it to the patch was a silly mistake.

They changed it it was said a couple of days ago that the hotfix was suppose to come out monday ( today) but they changed it

so intead of releasing the hotfix alone they wanted to get it all in a patch together that could be coming in the middle of this week we just started on.

so just wait a couple of days guys!

Last edited:
People take it easy,a patch that includes a lot is much more preferable and they have said that all scheduled fixes of today were to be included with 1.4 consoles and 1.5 PC.

I sympathise with everyone who is having the XP issue (Im not but only because Im still playing W2, broke my sodding ankle so wasnt able to finish in time for W3 release), but even if a hot-fix were available releasing could cause more issues. Maybe not with the game itself but with the forum and peoples perception of what CD Projekt is doing. You know that people would just be clamering for CD Projekt to release a hot-fix for their pet bug, soon the forum would be full of requests for hot-fixes for every ailment under the sun. And dont pretend that wouldnt happen because there are enough posts demanding instant fixes for all and sundry already.

---------- Updated at 02:55 PM ----------

While I'm not an expert, the situation could go 2 ways:

1. They accept your case and you get your refund, great job done.
2. More likely, they point out that they have a solution in the pending patch and you should wait; the entry is ambiguous and doesnt state they have to provide a solution on the spot, and the patch would still drop within the 30 day window allowing for you to apply again for refund if it didnt solve your problem.

Point 8. of the process seems relevant:

8. What if I don't want to bother with trying to get my game working? All I want is my money back!
Our top priority is to help you get the game working, and this means that we will require some cooperation from you. We won't ask anything extravagant, or super time-consuming, like a system reinstall, but if you absolutely refuse to try anything, we won't be able to determine whether the problem can be fixed or not, and won't be able to issue a refund.
This is especially relevant if there are some glaring issues with your computer, like DirectX faults, or drivers that are ancient, or even missing.

but im no expert, so take my view with the pinch of salt it requires

This is the official response from Marcin Momot:
"Wanted to give you an update regarding the situation. We are currently working on a huge patch (1.05 for PC / 1.04 on consoles) and we've decided to include the XP fix in these updates. The PC version of the patch is right around the corner - that's why we made the decision to release the XP fix as a part of the patch on computers. At the same time we would like to thank you for your understanding and supporting us."

So not only do we not get a hotfix for the xp bug, now it's not even sure when the full patch might be ready. "Right around the corner", what does that even mean?

So the hot fix is ready, but they want to wait so that it can came out nice and neatly in a 1.05 patch... what a load of shite. That's a huge middle finger and nice "fuck you" to your consumer base. Good job, CD projekt RED!

So the hot fix is ready, but they want to wait so that it can came out nice and neatly in a 1.05 patch... what a load of shite. That's a huge middle finger and nice "fuck you" to your consumer base. Good job, CD projekt RED!

So why exactly it is shite?

What does this "XP glitch" actually is anyway? I started playing yesterday, if the patch is around the corner I might just want to not play for a few days if it's a game breaking bug..

What does this "XP glitch" actually is anyway? I started playing yesterday, if the patch is around the corner I might just want to not play for a few days if it's a game breaking bug..

Seemingly at random, some quests just don't give you XP. The problem presents itself stronger the longer you play, obviously.

Seemingly at random, some quests just don't give you XP. The problem presents itself stronger the longer you play, obviously.

Source? because CDPR only said some main quests have a problem in the XP thread and I have yet to hear otherwise.. other than the random rumors that float around the internet like urban legends lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom