Bandit Tents AMD slowdown, is there any option to turn down rag physics?

+
Bandit Tents AMD slowdown, is there any option to turn down rag physics?

In all locations with tents there are big slowdowns on AMD cards. Are there some settings to turn down those beacouse it doesn't add any fidelity to gameplay beside some rag animation on wind. Nothing special and if turned down it would add a BIG positive impact to game FPS.

There's a file called Apex_ClothingGPU_x64.dll in your game folder which adds Physx to clothing. Try deleting that and see if it helps.

I would tell you never to buy from AMD again, as their stuff has horrible driver support and heat issues, CPU or GPU. But I'm just telling you to try the solution above, although If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say deleting the file will only cause instability. I wonder if it can be turned off from the ini files

I would tell you never to buy from AMD again, as their stuff has horrible driver support and heat issues

what on earth are you talking about. most of the users not only in this forum, but others are having probs with nvidia cards, bro... also, every single console imaginable has an ati/amd card in it ;o

Having an AMD card is part of the problem in this case. But still, I looked through the .ini settings for you, but found no reference to a specific setting pertaining to cloth physics. Have you tried what was suggested above?

Having an AMD card is part of the problem in this case. But still, I looked through the .ini settings for you, but found no reference to a specific setting pertaining to cloth physics. Have you tried what was suggested above?

Your comments on AMD are not wery helpfull nor near the topic. I'm very happy with cheap and powerfull ~55fps radeon setup, much better than some geforce where even nvidia advises turning physics to intel CPU to add more fps or with geforce fps drops after couple minutes of play thanks.

I didn't checked deleting dynamic library from game folder because it's being called from game code and its the most stupid advice you could imagine. But i chcecked something else, i closed my eyes and it helped, i didnt see any FPS drop so we have one solution already.
If anyone without red/green wars attitude have some idea please share it,
thanks

Last edited:
Yup, there are physics on them, look on them under heavy wind Find a biggest bandit camp in white orchard. The one over the mountain in forrest with couple tents

Last edited:
Top Bottom