Quest Family Matters - End mission Bug - Can't go on.

+
Quest Family Matters - End mission Bug - Can't go on.

Well...that is what happens to me. To keep going, I had to load an old save game, and complete the quest.

I released the spirit in the tree, so, by the way, in my final the baron kill himself.
In the final part of the quest, I need to help the Baron to reaches Anna in the swamp. His daughter was there too. So you have 2 points in the map, marking where you have to go. At a first moment, I went to help Tamara. I killed the monsters, helping her and his friends. But nothing happens when I did it. So I remembered that was another quest mark. So I went to help the Baron. When he arrives in the village, nothing happens. When I did the same quest with another save, a custscene start and he talks with Tamara. But in this case, nothing happens, and there is a red dot in the house, like there's something to kill, but the red dot is in the house, and I can't go there.

I've lost a lot of things just because I had to load another save. There is something I can do to resolve this and keep progressing with the game?I tried almost everything. Reload, do others quests and return, but they keep there, doing nothing, and there is nothing I can do

I hope someone can help. If there is another thread talking about the same, sorry.
And sorry for english errors.
=]

---------- Updated at 01:28 PM ----------

Just one more information:

I guess I made the quest in the wrong order, and maybe that is the reason of the bug. Cause you need to first help the Baron and his men to reaches Anna and Tamara. When you arrives, you help Tamara and her friends to kill all the monsters. By starting the quest helping Tamara and not the Baron, I guess I started this bug.

Top Bottom