• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
please add more spells and abilities... the game designers couldn't have intended for gameplay to become to repetitive. the game world has so much variety, but the things you're allowed to do (abilities) are so limited. please add more options.

Last edited:
I didn't pick any of the choices because what I would like to be added isn't on it :( I haven't read through all the pages so I appologize in advance if it's already been mentioned, but I would love, love, love some place to store my things. Yes, I hoard, lol. I would also very much like a way to take screenshots on pc without having to download stuff or add things to the game. I'm not real good with that :(

Anyways, those are my suggestions! <3

P.S I love this game, seriously. In. Love.

Last edited:
The last poll option suggests this game is so close to being perfect, and it is. For me what's getting in the way of that is:

- Autosheathing & not being able to counter ranged attacks because I have no control over the combat state. To me the solution here is simple: attach Geralt's combat state to whether he has a sword drawn when enemies are nearby and disable auto-sheathing and auto-switching of weapons, which is both unnecessary and regularly frustrating.

- Poor inventory management. We need additional options to sort what's in the pack. such as type, value, value by weight and whether we've read a book or not.

- Hotkeys or more radial menu options for quick use items like potions and bombs so we're not constantly rummaging through the inventory in the middle of combat.

- Better interaction between the quest journal and the world map. It would be really nice to see all of the available quests on the world map (not mini map) at the same time so that we could see at a glance what's in the area. Currently locating local objectives is a slow, cumbersome and rather frustrating menu slog.

- The ability to pause and reload during dialogue and cut-scenes.

With all that said, because it can never be said enough, thanks for such a beautiful, epic game.

What annoys me after 88 hours of playing (no spiolers)

After 88 hours of playthrough I got so pissed off that i decided to look for an official Witcher 3 forum register there (here) and write this to let it go off my head like (the feeling of not doing anything with shit that bothers me )

About me:
I’m from Poland
I’m Playing Game in Polish
No i did not completed the main story yet.
English is not my native language sorry for any mistakes you might have found here
And so far its best game i ever played (second one is BF3) and i love everything else in this game besides things listed below xD.
I know how much effort was put into creating this game all these references, easter eggs, mastercrafted dialogues, environment, details damn even item called “pogrzebacz” in eng it should be “Poker” this thing : yes if you equip it and take it out it's end it's gloving like u had just heated it in a campfire…
I love all of those but man there was no perfect game without bugs and annoying things.

Things i know of and i dont listed here like exp bug and light sources “e” to piss me off etc… I’m aware of many more things but:

1. I don’t think its that important for me
  2. I don't find it annoying
  3. Were announced here:https://i.imgur.com/An1Pr9I.jpg
  4. And i did not intended to include any of graphical bugs ( i don’t care at all just save and load again - fixed)
Legend:

• Bold bothers the fuck out of me (seriously).
  • Italics are my suggestions of solving problem
  • If i feel like it might be a bug it it will be labeled and i need confirmation to move it to separate post “(bug?)”
Inventory:

• The auto sorting after i re enter inventory or after i save or after i enter shop - just why who%^& decided it's needed or even wanted i want to sort my items by my way i want to keep for example 2 secondary swords or sword which just looks fine and i want it to be in one specified slot so i won't mistakenly sell it when selling trash (especially when i have 2 swords with the same name but different stats).
  • What does an “f” key do literally ? I mean i see kind of pattern it sorts the shit out but cmon where is sort by value sort by weight option the 2 most needed ones for us players i dont give damn about my 99 trash items bcs i have 189/160 overload on weight and i have to sell 93 of them (why 93 ill tell u later) and i have 33 bear skins which weight ⅓ of my current limit !
  • In quest items tab items from quest i ve already completed do not disappear(i thing they should or be moved into a trash with removed quest tooltip) i mean they don't weigh a lot but who needs them who needs an unsellable - and un throwable mask of wolf which don't even cover full face and looks awfully.(or paint for Troll)
Items:

• So since i got lvl 14 (Im 22 atm) id did not changed my boots - and i don't feel bad
    (maybe it stinks a little - its fine (+6 dmg to humans)) it shouldn't be like that.
  • The Same goes for steel sword …
  • Wow u did a witcher contract - keep it -.- (the note of contract ofc)
  • Wow u killed furious monster there goes 5% exp for finishing humans … on 3 trophies… which are worthless to sell …. and which you probably want to keep due to mental value
  • Also usable items like oil when dropped get destroyed WHY ? whats the point of that.
  • So ive got “Magic” sword and even “rare” ones which had better stats than many unique ones cmon guys ….
  • Wait did i just got an unique item … meh i had it already nvm … or i ve got one already with better/worse stats.(not really issue just the “feel “ of unique is fucked up .
  • Wow THATS a Sick looking sword … for level 14…. on level 23 quest … with worse stats than my lvl 10 sword ….. and i can’t keep it bcs of weight limit thats wrong on so many levels.

Give us either one :

• BFC - Big F$%ing Chest
  • Weapon Racks in dunno Kher Moren - or basically any other place(accessible at any point of the game from lvl 1 including)
  • Ability to craft any seen or “owned sword”(late game ofc) - especially Cheddar DO U KNOW HOW BAD I HAVE FELT WHEN I HAD TO SELL IT
    or just ensure us that we will find blueprints of those swords somewhere.
  • Wait what if i take one of these cool looking looted chests to which i just found the only key and i put there my cool swords and dig it here or sneak near those Badass looking rocks , or into a cyclops home - nah i can’t

• (Butthurt ahead)My personal opinion: Hallebardiers armor is probably the best looking one for me but those stats man i wish we had vanity slot one just one like for mask.
  • Glyphs are useless for people who don't want to Quen the game - i mean why not give glyphs health, armor, %def stats srsly Aksji power ?
    I don't think they are bad just why only powers.
  • Why do my level witcher armor (basically anyone) is worse than my lvl 14 bots and lootable armor gear ? For my current setup crafting any witcher armor is worthless (Only mastercrafted one kind of “trades” in value of stats atm).
  • U just can’t be a book lover in Witcher 3 i want to but i can't stand it (i love some stories but i don't have time to read it all and they take too much space in non separate tab).
Gameplay:

• Alchemy recipes bestiary(first category) and item crafting menus auto opening i mean i want each tab to be closed untill i feel like crafting something !
  • Roach - u want to turn left i better stop to do that….
    Roach - u want to jump over a feet high fence from close distance - NOPE
    Roach - so i just glitched through a house and 4 people but i can't sidestep that little stick
    Roach - or i can't find a way around that tree
  • Where i can find a tooltip for dismember stat ? Does it means that i have 10% of insta-killing someone? or Does it mean i have 10% of funny ending move cmon….
  • Secondary dialogue options like play a gwent should become even more grayed out (atleast I ) find myself wondering if i have already played with that person or not
  • Wait so u highlight every new item even tho i have 100 of them already but u don't highlight an new gwent card in gwent menu shame on you …..
  • So ju just started a gwent game u better click slowly and carefully to see all cards(if u have cards with abilities) bcs u cant see whole hand down on bottom bcs of tooltip .
  • God damn i fought like 100 of monsters and my sword is heavily damaged better check out bots and rest of eq - nah boots fine 89% , gloves too man those are like titanium ones in game.(bug?)
  • I want to fry those peasants from horse no u can’t…(it's kind of fine but annoying).
  • Quen shield going off (when entering cutscene or dialogue) sound - and look …Honestly particles are enough .
  • U pressed F5 but u decided to save manually (minor quest or smth ) - u better wait till Game saved disappears…
  • U want to draw your sword out of fight and run into it prepared - NOPE
  • Quen shield when exploding should make Harpies and Erinyes fall to the ground scatter it does not (for me)(bug?)
  • Wow that witcher slayer just harassed those miserable people i feel like killing them wait i almost can't make them fight me it's so hard to piss them off intentionally i want to set them on fire right now cmon game devs …. Also i just fought bunch of them in a quest why those ones are lvl 35 suddenly (and yes i killed many of “unattackable guards,witch slayers, intentionally but it's so hard to pull off )

I WANT TO CHOOSE WHO I'M GOING TO ATTACK IF I WANT TO LET ME (all of them are way higher in lvl than me give no exp and give no loot and respawn after a while)BUT I STILL WANT TO KILL THEM - he threatened me and im #$% Geralt from Rivia !Like this game was for children under 10 or something

• Locked doors - “U need a key”- i have bunch of those meh no one works better look for one
    Non quest related locked doors and my aard sign c'mon i can drop Cyclop from a cliff but i can't destroy wooden doors … and i can't find a fitting key either(ex.Mill doors after killing griffin).
  • Destroyed parts of environment keep glowing red or yellow after breaking wow its cool i can destroy that wall but i want to examine room for loot /quest items and they keep glowing
  • Witcher sense: Follow your nose … The smell track does not appear on minimap as tracks do and it's sometimes barely visible on screen (its an big issue for a blind colored persons especially the first part of it ) not for me just sayin ( i dont even use minimap tracking)
  • Wait why i can only use crossbow under water im sorry but does geralt is so weak to swing a sword underwater ? Or use signs (obliviously not igni heh hehe)...And why does crossbow hit one shots everything ? Like cmon
  • Portals appearing on minimap even tho im not in the “portal specified area/location(quest)” i'm above it .(bug?)
  • Wait im sure there was a merchant somewhere there but map says there is no merchant there …
  • Map zoom out …
  • Witcher senses have too much of range why would i even want to know there is pack of wolves 300metres away and how do i know that ? but i can't see a ghul …

Keys:

• Why i can't just hold shift to gallop and hold “,” to trot ?
  • Double clicking Esc in inventory should just close it all out not exit to category selection ..
  • No screenshot feature ( i had to install Fraps to do this ) i hate fraps not even duckling software could take a screenshot of W3
  • Hold space to pass(Gwent) HOLD u damn .. Ok i ll hold it im still holding it why u dont let me just press “pass “ button
  • Why i cant press exit when post Gwent match screen ?
  • Man i'm holding guard... no u dont... yes i do no u dont *hits face* - oh i don’t … -.-

Game window :

• I have good enough PC to run Witcher 3 at 60 pfc approx on high settings , and i do own 2 monitors and i would like to browse 9Gag when my game loads or when i see prolonged cutscene but when i alt tab Game just freezes (Loading game will complete but it will not show another screen or it will throw out menu afterwards and cutscenes will stop)

I need confirmation if it's only my problem or if its in game feature.

Dlc suggestion:

• Wait a poor hunter from Velen Town can afford a bow meh even and bandit can and i can’t ?
    (I'm a bow lover and i completed Far Cry 4 using bow 90% of the time why do i have to use crossbow here ?)
Thats all for now these are all the things i had in mind when i was creating this post and its 4am for me and i ve been writing it for 3 hours straight now i think its enough for now .(Had many of confirmed bugs included this ost was edited by me to keep in forum rules bug post inc in Tech Support- thats why 3h of creating)
I can provide video or ss of most of the things i listed above just ask for one
and ofc i invite anyone to ask me questions about things i listed or just anything feel free to discuss this post ( i would actually appreciate this since i want to know how many people feel like me or share my thoughts)

Best regards ExoKuzo - Aka Geralt Wolf From Gwentstreet.

Thanks to @Eruvadhor, @woffen5, @AngelOfPassion - for already reading this when i posted it in the Main Suggestion/Discussion thread.

Last edited:
-Scaling system sucks balls. I recieve only underleveled gear all the time...can not really enjoy new loot.(maybe it is just because of highest difficulty) also it makes zero sense that you get lvl 15 sword while finishing lvl 20 contract and lvl 15 sword after killing lvl 10 bandits. It is just bad bad and bad. Biggest flaw for me so far.
-I would appreciate to be able write notes down on map...when I find something I can´t do now I want to know when to return and why
-There is sadly wayyy to much handholding in game, sadly core part of the game such as investigating stands on it(witcher "senses")
-I dislike that game shows me herbs on minimap

That is all I can think of now...game as it is is bloody great! Can not wait for cyberpunk!

-Scaling system sucks balls. I recieve only underleveled gear all the time...can not really enjoy new loot.(maybe it is just because of highest difficulty) also it makes zero sense that you get lvl 15 sword while finishing lvl 20 contract and lvl 15 sword after killing lvl 10 bandits. It is just bad bad and bad. Biggest flaw for me so far.
-I would appreciate to be able write notes down on map...when I find something I can´t do now I want to know when to return and why
-There is sadly wayyy to much handholding in game, sadly core part of the game such as investigating stands on it(witcher "senses")
-I dislike that game shows me herbs on minimap

That is all I can think of now...game as it is is bloody great! Can not wait for cyberpunk!

-Scaling its not alll that bad but it should be looked into especially when u complete major sidequest like thus for Sword Master Crafter
Sword u u get is said to be the best one and its not even close to be a decent one.
-Actually showing herbs is good as long as we dont know areasof where thay are located - We need kind of bestiary for herbs with areas and then it can be disabled.

My feedback - no spoilers

I'm gaming on a xbox one and have not completed it yet. Currently I'm level 14 and I think the game is so great I'm in no rush completing the main story right away, I'm doing sidequests and riding into nowhere for some random adventures :D

HOWEVER :D

Some things should be better... first off, the trophies. Is there nowehere I can mount them for me to display my awesome feats? They take up space and are useless to carry around.

Second, I would really want a large chest to put stuff in for later / just for fun. During my time I've had to sell of some cool looking swords and whatnot for the space and money.

Third and last, all these notes/letters/books in Usable Items part of the inventory - can I throw them away? They weigh nothing but is taking up space. Some are cool to have so would be boring to throw away, but its a lot of shit to carry around all the time...

Could you please add "Item Sets" of some sort? e.g. Set1: Potion1/2, Set2: Potion3/4
It must be useful to change "Item Sets" through quick menu(L1).

This is the worst thread ever. It's a nightmare just reading through all of this. Not to mention every other suggestion/request thread gets merged into this and it all adds up into a giant mess. Seriously now, no one is gonna sort all of this to implement it. It would be the OP's job if anything but he doesn't give a f*ck, the mods sure give even less f*cks and only care for showing off their ban hammer and merging threads and not to mention this is more of a "I hate this, I love that" thread rather than actual feedback. Feedback implies taking into account the mechanics of the game as a whole and adjusting those to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone in general. Seems more like everyone's just complaining rather than giving actual feedback. Whatever, enjoy your clusterf*ck, I sure as hell don't want to post anything else and get it merged into nothingness.

Found a new bug on PS4 version. When i double tap X, Roche never sprinting except sometimes if i load up my save. Please fix it!!

Please have loot from monster nests show up on the mini-map, I am constantly forgetting to loot them, and quitting then coming back to play later means dropped loot is gone forever.

Again, it would be sweet if there is a storage in the game. I like collecting weapons in the game but due to the lack of storage and very limited carry capacity I had to sell other precious items.

Repair the texture rendering, every single thing haze 3-4-5 levels of rendering, and 3-4-5 diff textures for the same thing, depending on distance or sometimes with rocks on your position, please repair the rendering issue, every house every single thing reloads as i get close to it, fences pop up on the hills out of no where, tatoos on people, some clothes on them, why make at least 3 textures for so many things in stead of making the game normal, with 1 texture, or at least 50 diff textures, so i dont see the change, textures during cutscenes load, not saying every single rock in caves and caverns ! what is wrong ? i have monster pc ffs !

Please add some type of storage option to the game? Let us buy a vault (safety deposit box) at the bank to hold all of the stuff we don't want to sell.

Top Bottom