Crowns reset after hitting 60000 mark?

+
Brings up a problem in our world...money and how people just want it just because. Brainwashed into all of us. "Power" I guess? No intention of using said money for anything really, just always figuring out how to have the most.

Having played my fair share of RTS, the only thing I can think of when reading these kinds of threads is "YOUR MACRO IS TERRIBLE!". :p

This money-bug is incredible demotivating. I've lost approx. 4 or 5 hours! :(

After I became a victim of this horrible xp-bug in a row, I started to ignore the quests until the patch. I thought ist would be a good opportunity to clear all the question marks in Skellige. I've cleared many of the underwater question marks: The whole eastcoast, the whole northcoast and more then a half of the westcoast - I sold the most of the stuff I have found during my treasure hunt. And after this 4 or 5 hours of treasue-hunting I cross the 70000 mark and lost everything!

Really disappointing and annoying - please fix this gamebreaking xp- and money-bugs quick. In the meanwhile I will play Morrowind once again.

I believe u could buy florenz! They have around 3 times the worth of crowns and they are placed in your inventory.

That's a good idea i will try that before I reach the 60000/70000 money-crash mark next time - Thx ;)

By the way: On the PS4 I was able to use the "seashell - pearl exploit" to get my money back. It tooks me approx. 45 minutes but I'm back on track. :D

I have tried to contact CDPR tech support on their website, and Marcin Momot through twitter and sent him a personal message on this forum.However it has been three days and I have not received a response from either, so hopefully it is because they are aware of said issue and are busy with the upcoming patch.I only want a confirmation that they are aware of the issue, since I know their are other priorities to patch and should not expect a fix right away.
Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread ,and hopefully the devs have seen it if they were not aware of the crown issue.

Update: I have received replies from CDPR tech support and Marcin Momot in a PM, they are aware of the issue and are looking into solutions.So hopefully in the next few weeks we will see a fix.

Last edited:
As of patch 1.05/1.04 the crown issue has not been fixed, so in the mean time I suppose I will continue using the loan shark ....

---------- Updated at 06:10 PM ----------

Last edited:
i have the same issue on PS4.... I reach 67K crowns and after fast travel i lost all the crowns (now I have 3500 crowns)
please fix this orrible bug

Top Bottom