[PS4 Bug] Innkeeper in Arinbjorn

+
Yes I would love to hear that. Just add it to the inkeeper they have in 1.04.

---------- Post merged on 30-05-2015 at 06:38 AM ----------

Any update on this?

Morning bump. CDPR could you please acknowledge this is a bug and can be fixed? Would greatly appreciate it. Not to kiss butt, but this is one of the best games I've ever played. Just really need these dang cards haha. You've also implemented the best card game in a videogame I've ever played.

Anyone knows if using the console mod and adding the card allows you to complete the quest?? Obviously would prefer to do this the normal way but if its not working then need to find another way as can't wait till a patch fixes it as may have finished the game by then.

Had just posted this in the Gwent thread on the main forum. Glad it's not just happening to me (on PS4) so hopefully the cards can be patched in somewhere else. I had completed the contract before getting the quest. I feel like I should stop exploring in case I break any more quests/Gwent card merchants.

I know the Arinbjorn Innkeeper is the only one to carry the Whispress card and I can't even talk to him. I hope they fix this soon.

Have this as well, would appreciate a fix. Go figure the one merchant I didn't immediately hit up for Gwent cards before doing any quests in the area would be the one that breaks.

Not sure if it is out yet. I don't play on PC

I'm bankin on this being fixed with the next PC and console patch. Atleast I hope it is. I literally only have the 3 cards missing from this Innkeeper until I have collected them all. Thinking about going through the game again to grab a couple trophies and I'm not sure if I should just start doing Gwent again fresh or not.

Top Bottom