Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Hi , I would suggest two graphics improvements that I believe is not so hard to accomplish in the wonderful graphics engine of the game. I think the rain could be more strong resembling rain in the game Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes or as Watch Dogs. Another thing that would be an improvement is in relation to Geralt . When it rains or when it enters the water his face does not get wet as the NPCs, it really bothers. And his hair even in the version of PS4 an Xbox One could become more dark and shiny to appear to be wet. Oh, and horse could be wet too. It would be possible to make these improvements? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey thanks heaps CDPR for your continued support with this game, it's really great to see so much attention being paid to fans and making sure their experience is the best it can be on all platforms :)

Firstly let me say thank you for trying to make the CAMERA smoother. Like many gamers I use the right camera stick religiously to look at my surroundings (and twice that if the world looks as good as Witcher). So thanks for that, I'm looking forward to using it with more freedom and smoothness on PS4! :D

* I'm sure this will be fixed with future patches, but I did experience some serious PAUSING in the Southern regions of the Skellige map. The frame rate dropped so much it paused every few seconds... (this was on PS4)

* Also when galloping up a hill, Roach tends to sink into the ground and TILT forwards. It's hilarious, but a little worrying for the poor guy :)

Anyway I'm sure it'll come out with the patches. Really looking forward to any improvement you can make to FRAMERATE and CAMERA SMOOTHNESS for the console versions, PS4 especially ;)

Cheers, and keep up the amazing work CDPR, love the game to pieces!
:D

Last edited:
I hope we get a fix for alternating shadow darkness on Tri-SLI setups. I know the issue is on both Keplar and Maxwell GPUs. This is a very immersion breaking issue for me. Other than that, this is the best game I've ever played, and I have very high standards.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to read through all the comments, there is just too many! But I hope that you, the Witcher 3 developers, will read my little piece.

Please fix the treasure hunting quests! Its the most annoying bug! Dirty funds, for example - I completed the quest by exploring the map (the marker is greyed out, all loot is taken, guards killed) - before actually taking it. And now it just shows in the journal and drives me crazy! The same issue persists with other treasure hunting quests - they clog the quests list and it's very hard to find the quests, which are actually not yet completed :(

Last edited:
some bugs i found:
enhanced moon dust and enhanced northern wind recipes dont appear unless you destroy your level 1 bomb and craft it again
some typos in quest text:
- A Deadly Plot : Talk to "TH" (should be the i guess) Redanian liaison
- Scavanger Hunt : Griffin School Diagrams - Part 1 (should be Griffin School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1)

got to say that, for playing around 100hours this are like the only bugs i encountered, and the game is great. still felt like its worth mentioning them, the bomb one is especially annoying

Guest 3822515

Thanks for your work. Remember the quest "Dirty Money" is one of the first bug of the game.

What about http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40048-BUG-QUEST-Contract-The-Apiarian-Phantom - BUG Quest - Contract: The Apiarian Phantom??

This is impacting my progression. Please fix this CDPR!! You promised to not be like other dev's, announcing the delay was to polish the game and make sure there were no bugs & glitches like the on mass of games released before Xmas. So you delayed the release of the game but still we have quest breaking glitches and other problems. I have characters jibbing on the screen. Roach face planting the ground with his legs kicking up in the air whilst sprinting at speed gliding across the ground - then when returned to normal the camera floats to almost birds eye view. Sometimes after fast travelling after hitting an invisible wall that forces you to turn around whilst on horse back, when re-entering the World Roach has compact legs (I have an upload on my gt, whilst it's funny it's also embarrassing after your announcement of delaying the game).

Hi! My girlfriend and I own and thoroughly enjoy this game but find we are having a problem with key drops from bandit leaders when attempting the Persons in Peril. We kill all the bandits (including the leader), loot the camp, but still cannot find the key. I have searched the various forums and I know we are not the only ones with this issue. When will you release a fix for this? We can't rescue the caged merchant without the key and thus this is limiting our enjoyment of the game. Other than that, we have no other problems! Thanks in advance! We have the PS4 version

Last edited:
Two reminders:

There is absolutely NO excuse for posting major game spoilers in this thread. However important you think your question is, please show consideration for other forum users.
If someone does, report it. Because there is also absolutely NO excuse for using offensive language if someone does.

Are we just around the corner yet, Marcin? Or was that another BS line from you, like many others before it?
You need to chill out mate, go outside play some ball, go to school / work maybe? These guys are hard at work trying to fix hundreds of requests that keep pouring in from fans around the world, be patient, the patch is coming.

Top Bottom