Expansion Pass Question

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expansion Pass Question

I bought the Expansion Pass the same day I bought the my pre-ordered copy of Witcher 3. Today I read that as a bonus, those who purchase the Expansion pass will receive the Witcher1 and 2 for free. Does this apply for console owners as well? I have a nice gaming pc but I prefer to play games on console for many reasons. Anyways, just was curious if this only applied to PC gamers or everyone. Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful night.

-Z

---------- Updated at 01:51 AM ----------

I think its just for PC users but I can be hopeful! lol here is my source http://www.gog.com/news/expand_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_get_free_games

I bought the Expansion Pass the same day I bought the my pre-ordered copy of Witcher 3. Today I read that as a bonus, those who purchase the Expansion pass will receive the Witcher1 and 2 for free. Does this apply for console owners as well?

The first game was only ever released on PC, and the console release of the second was confined to XBox 360.

QUOTE=ZeroAffex;1735643]I have a nice gaming pc but I prefer to play games on console for many reasons.-Z[/QUOTE]

I'd encourage you to use your PC for games when you can. :)

I'd encourage you to use your PC for games when you can. :)

I find console way better for socializing and overall ease of access. I think there is like 1 or 2 local co-op games for pc and even then its a mess. Consoles are great for playing with others and I find much better for entertainment navigation like putting netflix on and stuff. I really only use my pc for making my own games on Unity and messing around with Maya lol And the every 3 month venture into Crysis1/Diablo 2 for some nostalgia gaming. Other than I find consoles more enjoyable for my life style needs. :D Nothing against either though.

---------- Updated at 02:06 AM ----------

Oh and yea I know they are pc/360, forgot to add that bit lol I would play my pc to play some free games any day though :p Especially free witcher games. I am a noobie to the series.

OK. Question answered, I think?

The offer is explicit. It is for people who pre-order the Expansion Packs at GOG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom