CDPROJEKT RED, Give us NewGame+ Please! Vote to show your support!

+

CDPROJEKT RED, Give us NewGame+ Please! Vote to show your support!

• Total voters
People who don't want new game plus should understand that its optional if they do not want it or don't like scaling enemies these are options if you don't like them don't use them.

NewGame+ a la Bioware's Mass Effect would mean you keep your level and skills, but lose all your items.
Which would still work well because you can craft higher level items early in the game, just not use them normally - you could in a NewGame+ scenario.

However, I do feel that TW3 lacks some real major plot decisions/arcs like the ones TW1 and TW2 had, so replayability is a fair amount lower.

Yeah a newgame + sounds freaking awesome, then the enemies also scale with your lvl that sounds really really good i say yes.
Also to keep your armor and swords and rescale them to an higher lvl when u found them again like bear armor and the swords or something like that.

People who don't want new game plus should understand that its optional if they do not want it or don't like scaling enemies these are options if you don't like them don't use them.

People who demand new game+ should understand it's using resources from the developers, especially if they scale enemies: Yeah good luck with them handling scaling well in a game like this.

There is no game out there that has ever handled NG+ well on a balance level, especially RPGs with multiple difficult settings.

If there was to be NG+ there would be, people should just stop being so demanding. It's easy coming up with ideas but it's not you who has to create those things. I prefer if they focus fully on the expansions and most of all the pressing issues with the game.

People who demand new game+ should understand it's using resources from the developers, especially if they scale enemies: Yeah good luck with them handling scaling well in a game like this.

There is no game out there that has ever handled NG+ well on a balance level, especially RPGs with multiple difficult settings.
Who actually gives a crap about balance in a single player game? Could you imagine some greasy neckbeard standing behind your shoulder dictating how exactly you should enjoy your single player experience. Jesus.

Also, this is extremely promising news here if true: http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/com...er_we_need_an_true_monsterhunter_mode/crrz3c0

Who actually gives a crap about balance in a single player game? Could you imagine some greasy neckbeard standing behind your shoulder dictating how exactly you should enjoy your single player experience. Jesus.

The developers and plenty of players who don't make requests just to be "cool"

Oh, yes! Absolutely. I finished the game yesterday and immediately wanted to play through it again with all my cool gear and build.

Imagine if you'd see flashbacks of your previous playthrough in NG+ and have Geralt comment on "everything being so familiar" throughout the game. That'd be amazingly fun. :p

I'm talking about a dream sequence of certain aspects of your previous game substituting the current dream (the one in which Geralt trains Ciri) that starts off the game.

Last edited:
I really want a new game + with leveled enemy like +30 level across all the monster and contract monster sitting at 70+

Please, no.

I rather want CDPR to revise/improve (lacking) content of the game at hand or to create completely new content.

If you want to make another playthrough why not just starting the game anew? Simple.

Please, no.

I rather want CDPR to revise/improve (lacking) content of the game at hand or to create completely new content.

If you want to make another playthrough why not just starting the game anew? Simple.

Well no I was thinking about it & this don't stir me enough to restart the game anew.
I finished the game in deathmarch & I'm wishing for more challenge & to be able to keep on improving my geralt & playing different armor set/skill without to have to restart anew on all the side thing like:
- potions & alchemy.
- base lvl
- getting my gear
- I want be able to restart some encounter with other gear /strat.

To sum it up I want more challenge & possibilities on the gameplay side; currently the only thing that can do it for me is probably a new game+.

I'm currently lvl35 with max gear; I don't have anymore witcher contract available & I pretty much killed every mobs that can be a challenge for my geralt (even that archigriffon lvl48 ).

So currently I'm left with a sense of unfinished character as I'm specialized in close combat.

Well no I was thinking about it & this don't stir me enough to restart the game anew.
I finished the game in deathmarch & I'm wishing for more challenge & to be able to keep on improving my geralt & playing different armor set/skill without to have to restart anew on all the side thing like:
- potions & alchemy.
- base lvl
- getting my gear
- I want be able to restart some encounter with other gear /strat.

To sum it up I want more challenge & possibilities on the gameplay side; currently the only thing that can do it for me is probably a new game+.

I'm currently lvl35 with max gear; I don't have anymore witcher contract available & I pretty much killed every mobs that can be a challenge for my geralt (even that archigriffon lvl48 ).

So currently I'm left with a sense of unfinished character as I'm specialized in close combat.

I see but combat gameplay was never Witcher 3's selling point anyway. Combat is fun but not the center or core of the game. It's just a the usual method to deal with things.

Witcher 3 isn't like Dark Souls or Skyrim. This is a story-driven game. So it's just a question of priorities and how I want resources to be used.

Last edited:
I see but combat gameplay was never Witcher 3's selling point anyway. Combat is fun but not the center or core of the game. It's just a the usual method to deal with things.

Witcher 3 isn't like Dark Souls or Skyrim. This is a story-driven game. So it's just a question of priorities and how I want resources to be used.

This.
The core gameplay in an RPG is not the combat system.
It is quest design, C&C system and dialogues tree, and there are too many flaws in all the three components.
There's really no need to waste resources for such pointless mode (there is a level scaling, I really can't immagine how to deal with it in a NG+) without a proper fixing to the act three, the consequences to your choices, the Eredin characterization and such....

Top Bottom