Game crashes to home when Loading

+
Game crashes to home when Loading

Hey guys,

I've encountered a gamebreaking bug on my xbox one version of the witcher 3. After playing for 2 weeks and spending hours on my game, i now cant load my games anymore. Each time i load a game it crashes to my homescreen. I have at least 30 saves and each one of them makes the game crash when i load it.

Is there anyone else in here that has had the same problem?

I love the game. But i dont want to start from scratch:(

I have the same problems after patch 1.03 but the only saves that won't work are those from either novigrad or velve. I can't go back to those places either.

I've got the same problem on Xbox One, but for me it couldn't load any save state after I died, before that I could load multiple saves.
It's a shame that I can't play this great game until the new patch is released..

I am having this same issue, It happened when I was around 40 hours into the game. Could not get any of my saves to work so had to delete all save games and start from scratch.

Am now around another 50 hours in to this and have hit the same problem (although was not at the same place or on the same quest as last time it manifested), again I have no working saves as all 12 of them simply crash the game to the dashboard.

I cannot stomach restarting again and can only hope that some from CD projekt red bothers to let us know what is being done to resolve this issue and when a fix is likely to take place so that I can actually play the game I spent £50 on.

Found the problem!

The mission "
Mystery of the byways murder" was the evil do'er. I remember not completing this mission because the vampire was too strong. So i left the mission and afterwards all my save games got corrupted. So i was at level 14 and i got myself up to level 17(without dying) and i killed the dammed vampire. (he cant stand fire and if you dodge constantly while your igni sign recharges you can defeat him at level 17).

Afterwards all my save games after the encounter with the vampire loaded and it loaded smoothly. This vampire is really a curse:D

I hope it helps you all!!

Top Bottom