Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

+
I'd rather have CDPR creating more interesting meaningful stories than making some fanservice bs for the waifu crowd... .

Nobody wants to tranfers every content towards Triss. Just a little bit here and there, this should not have much influence on the rest of the expansion.

Regarding that an expansion is really a lot of work, what people do want is just that Triss content gets fixed. This would of course still mean a lot of work, but compared to a whole expansion, not so much.

this is "The Witcher" based on the novels and short stories "The Witcher"

Yes "The Witcher" an RPG game that has evolved over the taking fan feedback into consideration and staying true to the lore. We can always have a petition for a story that is Triss centered for an Expansion pack. Of course it will have a lot of other characters with their involvement in the plot and their side of the story as well. But story will be mainly about Triss.

Other characters like Shani, Ves and someone from books can make an appearance.

so yeah.. this is not some Dragon Age FanFic like stories that goes into their games
if CDP could actually listen to this dude fantasy romance extend request and implement it on large patch.. I'm fine with it..
but right now.. Triss romance with Geralt is done and giving time and created with love from the devs (Rose of Remembrance scene )in The Witcher 2. It's time for Yennefer in The Witcher 3...

"YENNEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" - Conan O'Brien May 2015 (The Month of The Witcher

Last edited:
so yeah.. this is not some Dragon Age FanFic like stories that goes into their games
if CDP could actually listen to this dude fantasy romance extend request and implement it on large patch.. I'm fine with it..
but right now.. Triss romance with Geralt is done and giving time and created with love from the devs (Rose of Remembrance scene )in The Witcher 2. It's time for Yennefer in The Witcher 3...

"YENNEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" - Conan O'Brien May 2015 (The Month of The Witcher

And Yennefer got her time in W3 - even quite a lot of time, nobody wants to cut this content. Now we just want the same content in W3 for Triss.

I don't get people that are for Yennefer and screaming that Triss does have to be left out ... You like Yennefer ? Then go play the game, her content is really fine.
Now some people want Triss (as it seems quite a lot people ^^), so where is the harm for you if those people get what they want ? --> there is no harm

Regardless of the books, if CDPR provides the option for Geralt to have with Triss , not only sexual activity like with many others, but an actual relationship, by choosing him to say that he loves her (and reject Yen), I think they should also provide the correct consequences. If not in form of gameplay (for example quests with Triss or other characters resulting out of the relationship between Geralt and Triss) then just in form of dialog, general presence of Triss or anything that reflects the relationship. I mean that is the whole point of the Witcher GAMES, that you as a player decide what is cannon to the story, every time you PLAY it through. Otherwise why give the option to chose her as a partner at all. Why not just give a usual one night stand option (like with other characters) without the relationship thing. Or even don't give a romance option at all and make them solely friends.

As some others, I also wouldn't "complain" about this if Witcher hadn't such a great narrative, centered around choice and consequences. But it does, and so if this aspect is lacking in some regards, I think it is only a service to the game to point out deficiencies and try to improve them.

Oh god, another ginger lover's thread. The desperation to fuck Triss Merigold again is just hilarious. You guys know its just a game yeah? Plenty of ginger bitches out in the real world for you to fuck.

People needs to get over the fact that Triss has been and will alway be a side bitch for him, a distraction, nothing more. Even if you choose to keep Triss in witcher 2, the story developers decided to break off that relationship for a reason at the start of witcher 3. So in other words, all actions to keep Triss is irrelevant because its not meant to be that way.

Last edited:
I could care less about who Geralt would choose in the books; I think the book Geralt is a bit of a douche.

The game Geralt we get to shape ourselves, so rather than pumping the 'our way or the highway' banner regarding making players choices for them (because of what is supposedly book canon), consider what you're conveying. If the games were designed just for the lot of you, they would have far fewer sales, and I seriously doubt the Yen romance in TW3 would be nearly as well fleshed out as it is. In fact I'd argue there would be no The Witcher 3.

Even if I romance Yen (which I did once just to see it), I would still want to see more Triss.

PS: It would be cool if Dandelion, Zoltan, or Regis were involved too since they'd go well, but there's only so much one can ask for.

Last edited:
i don't see this as a smart move. It is content specifically targeting only a portion of the game's audience. If you don't like that the game focuses more on Yen then blame Andrzej Sapkowski. Yen is who Geralt loves in the stories. If you want to choose Triss that is great but CDPR isn't obligated to make sure you get equal time with Triss vs Yennefer. And then to ask for CDPR to make specific content geared only for those who picked Triss seems unreasonable to me. Wouldn't it be better for them to make content independent of who you choose to romance so everybody gets content they want to experience?

Now if you are talking about a simple DLC like changing Triss' appearance like the alternative look for Yen released this week, then sure that's a reasonable thing to ask in my opinion but special content just to fill your Triss fix i think is a little unreasonable.Triss is also hugely represented in the Series of Games compared to Yennefer so it isn't like she is being short changed over all. I mean all those people who liked Yen from the books have had to wait three games.
Also, people had 2 freaking games with Triss, we, Yennefer fans, had 1. Don't complain.

The game Geralt we get to shape ourselves, so rather than pumping the 'our way or the highway' banner regarding making players choices for them (because of what is supposedly book canon), consider what you're conveying. If the games were designed just for the lot of you, they would have far fewer sales, and I seriously doubt the Yen romance in TW3 would be nearly as well fleshed out as it is. In fact I'd argue there would be no The Witcher 3.
Exactly this, this a roleplaying game where we choose how we want Geralt to be, the actions we want him to take or the people we want him to like (or even love). The books are a fun read and all but it is these choices which make it a roleplaying game rather than a linear experience which it is not designed to be.

Oh and /signed. XD haha

Last edited:
In case it hasn't been posted yet: Here is another thread which is aimed at getting more Triss-related content added not only via expansions but along the 'normal' story as well, especially Act II and Act III. Don't hesitate to stop by and cast your vote. :)

In case it hasn't been posted yet: Here is another thread which is aimed at getting more Triss-related content added not only via expansions but along the 'normal' story as well, especially Act II and Act III. Don't hesitate to stop by and cast your vote. :)
It's a great thought but I think the only realistic hope is through expansion packs... that said the more threads/polls about it the more likely it all is to happen... so keep em coming!
:cheers:

Count me in on wanting more Triss content, its kind of depressing to finish the game because the characters I grew to love in TW1 and 2 are gone.

Top Bottom