Patch 1.05... where is it?

+
Please keep in mind that the patch is extremely large. It addresses a bunch of issues so we need to test it properly. We don't want to fix some stuff, while breaking other.

And regarding the XP glitch, as we mentioned, the lack of XP doesn't affect the game in a big way. You are still able to level your character as designed.

Thank you, I think is better to test it properly too.

By this logic, there should be no leveling up at all, just the really cool and fun quests. No, leveling, just like in any other rpg is a major factor, for some people building a character, making him stronger and tuning him to meet the upcoming challenge may even be the most important one, so XP bug is a little bit depressing.

Im personaly more concerned about the quest bugs (mostly infinite loading) since they are actually gamebreaking, as most of people touched by this cannot even play the game right now.

Last edited:
Please keep in mind that the patch is extremely large. It addresses a bunch of issues so we need to test it properly. We don't want to fix some stuff, while breaking other.

And regarding the XP glitch, as we mentioned, the lack of XP doesn't affect the game in a big way. You are still able to level your character as designed.

Dude, do you even understand? You are not in the position to decide if it is affecting the game we play where we`ve paid 80$ for. We want to get XP reward for the time we put into the game, do you understand?

I am level 16 get no XP and have to fight level 25 mobs, you think this does not affect us 'in a big way'?

Stop treading us like retards.

Dude, do you even understand? You are not in the position to decide if it is affecting the game we play where we`ve paid 80$ for. We want to get XP reward for the time we put into the game, do you understand?

I am level 16 get no XP and have to fight level 25 mobs, you think this does not affect us 'in a big way'?

Stop treading us like retards.

Exactly. I don't understand how he can say that the primary method for advancing in an RPG is no big deal if it isn't working.

I think xp just gives you vitality boost and stat points, lol, like he said, not a big game changer. The game was probably balanced on Deathmarch without a single stat point slotted and lowest vitality.

I think xp just gives you vitality boost and stat points, lol, like he said, not a big game changer. The game was probably balanced on Deathmarch without a single stat point slotted and lowest vitality.

So you are saying you can beat the game on level one. Id like to see that video. I don't understand how stat boosts and vitality aren't important.

Can't tell if serious? Even Bethesda, so far, hasn't managed to put out an RPG where the primary means of character development, meaning leveling up, wasn't working...and their games are usually an incredible, bug ridden mess on release and for weeks after.

this braindead praise is just ridiculous. well earned gold reputation among the gamers

"we love you cdpr, you are the best for letting me see a naked ginger girl in all your games, 2 weeks are absolutely fine to fix pyres of mongograd, take your time guys we love you, you totally are better than any other developer out there, if any other developer would need 2 weeks to fix a critical progression bug we would most likely burn him at the stake, but not you-- WE LOVE YOU OH MY GOD"

this braindead praise is just ridiculous. well earned gold reputation among the gamers

"we love you cdpr, you are the best for letting me see a naked ginger girl in all your games, 2 weeks are absolutely fine to fix pyres of mongograd, take your time guys we love you, you totally are better than any other developer out there, if any other developer would need 2 weeks to fix a critical progression bug we would most likely burn him at the stake, but not you-- WE LOVE YOU OH MY GOD"

Lol, Pyres of Mongograd, I like it.

Well, this xp bug is the reason it felt like I dont "progress". I was wondering why it felt so hard to get any levels lately.

Also now I am stuck waiting for the 1.05 because all my near save states are stuck in the turseachs castle. I am literally jailed in the castle.

First I wanted to recheck the two cells, after I had prematurely landed into the cave. But the jailcells were locked again and I wasnt able to open them for the second time.

Well I loaded and this time I checked every cell and proceeded to the "hall", after getting the stuff from there I went for the lever to open the big gate, but nothing. And there I was. I tried to return and jump up, but the cell doors were mystically locked again.

Well I loaded my "first" try, but I could not jump back to the stairs leading to the jailcellar, because gerald, did not want to grab the ledge -_- And now all my saves were ruined.

I refuse to replay the 45minute session I had.

Really? Because I was just playing. Started the game from the beginning and im not getting any XP. (Killing bandits should also give you xp right?) Anyway in a RPG game yes this does affect the game in a big way. Its like saying hitbox in a FPS dosent affect the game in a big way. Stop the nonesens now and release a XP hotfix.

So I guess it is safe to assume that since you are still in the testing phase you have not submitted anything for certification for either PS4 or Xbox One?

So release it as a small hotfix on P.C.

It's not quite 'as designed' otherwise there would be no need for a patch and none of the outcry.

I'm conflicted what the best course of action is for me. At level 20 (had the bug since 19) I reckon I'm probably loosing 40% of my exp (it was 100% for quite a while). I am also not getting exp for secondary quests that I should. POI's (except the abandoned settlements) don't compensate. If I am going to wind up in the end at the same level or maybe 1 lower that's cool. If its going to be at L32 say rather than 37 then that's not. For me at least.

So conflicted because 'in the dark'.

I'm just patiently waiting now,issues we addressed are being heard.This is very rare these days especially with big open world games.

Behold, people, the new generation of gamers: self-entitled, ever-unsatisfied, butthurt spoiled brats. Sigh.

Stop whining. The XP glitch is only affecting some quests, and I hardly notice it when playing.
As a matter of fact, most of my leveling came from side quests, to the point I had to force myself back fast to the main quests as I was becoming too strong for them. I now have to micromanage the quests so they don't get below my level - which would actually make me lose more XP than this bug.
So Momot is right in saying that it doesn't affect the game in a big way. Period.
It really is a storm in a tea-cup, and your moanings are ridiculous.

The internet allowing all of you to complain at the same time, you're under the impression that you're a lot, that the whole playerbase is outraged and that you're part of something large.
Well, you're not. You're just a vocal, whining micro-minority.
To date, 1.5 million people bought the game already and is playing it, and you won't hear from them, because most of them don't feel it's an issue, and those who do certainely aren't making it bigger than it actually is, unlike you.

So, should customers receive what they paid for? Totally. Should that kind of bug be fixed asap? Definitely.
Is it worth moaning and crying a river like your whole world fell into oblivion? No, it doesn't. It doesn't and it makes you sound ridiculously mental and/or juvenile.
CDPR devs are working, and they know better than you what should be done to provide stability to their software.

On that topic, as some other people already pointed out, it's safer to release everything in a clean patch than do things in a rush, just because some of you are bragging.
Should anything go wrong with the hotfix, you would be the first again to complain that CDPR is delivering rushed and untested patches.
I'm actually glad they listen to their playerbase, but without surrendering reason and wisdom to the vocal butthurts.

Get a life, seriously.

Maybe you should realise that before deploying the 1.04 patch no ? Are you kidding us ? Seriously, with Zenimax you are the worst devs ive ever seen... with pathetic excuses...

So maybe you should play your game before telling shit .... The lack of XP AFFECT OUR PROGRESSION IN A VERY BIG FUCKING WAY. I've got NO XP from quests, 0 so what am i suppose to do ? Sell the game ...

Behold, people, the new generation of gamers: self-entitled, ever-unsatisfied, butthurt spoiled brats. Sigh.

Stop whining. The XP glitch is only affecting some quests, and I hardly notice it when playing.
<snip>

What is worse than "entitlement" attitude is the "I'm all right but screw everyone who's not" attitude. If you are not interested in 1.05 why are you posting on a thread with people that are? Go and enjoy the game.

Letting the punters know what's going on allows them to make informed decisions. For me (who's really not getting a lot of exp at all now) I would do something else or roll an alt if its going to be a few days. (I'd have actually done that last week if I'd have known there would not be a hotfix incoming now). I don't have a problem if its going to take a while but I'd like a bit more info to make an informed decision whether to push on, roll an alt or go to the pub for a few days!

Top Bottom