1.05 confirmed not today.

+
I think you all have to calm down

I don't think the devs are doing this willingly. What on earth would they gain from that? I don't think ppl understand how fixing bugs work. Fixing a bug may make 10 other bugs in that process. Just enjoy the game as is. Ppl stuck at the main story have a ton of sidestuff to do till they fix it.

Well i have travel bug so i cant move to other places so i cant do nothing by now. They wont tell us anything becouse they didnt repair everything they want so far... I think they should make some quck fix with main problems and then try to solve the rest of them...

@TheIzay give me the name of a AAA game that has less or equal bugs to Witcher 3. I am curious..because all supposedly AAA games i've played are in a much much worst condition then Witcher....and those are made by huge companies&teams.

As for communication it's known that more ppl tend to read reddit/twitter more then official forums that's just fact sadly. Does that mean they shouldn't communicate on the forums? No, here's where they blundered imo. That i can agree with....but again..tell me a major company that.

Just calm down. I don't think any company wants flamewars over their product..they have nothing to win. If there's a problem, it's serious and takes a bit more time. It's not like this is an MMO where you constantly need to be online and because of a bug your progression is completeley out the window. It's a single player game. Just take a break.

All in all this game is 10x better then any other game we've received in years. Visually...gameplay..story and whatnot.

@treve yea some quick fixes for major bugs that can break your experience would be nice....but what i dunno is how deep those problems are and how many other problems fixing that 1 issue can create. Maybe that's why they didn't release a hotfix for them yet.

Last edited:
@nadrian3k I wouldn't be passionate if I didn't care. Behind the vitriol and negative language I use is genuine passion for a game I love to bits.

Excluding the retarddish soap opera called Crapsassin SHeet there is no other game that has SO MANY GLITCHES AND BUGS AND GAME BREAKING MECHANICS at ONCE !!!

@TheIzay give me the name of a AAA game that has less or equal bugs to Witcher 3. I am curious..because all supposedly AAA games i've played are in a much much worst condition then Witcher....and those are made by huge companies&teams.

I played 70% of the games that was made after 2000, never ever had problem with quest/game that made me unable to finish the game. EVER... well... witcher did ;). AC Unity was one of the most buggy games ever but you was able to finish it. Here in witcher 3 i have crashes every time in same moment of dialogue.

Last edited:

GTAV? I was playing story mod from release day. During whole SM game breaking bug never occurred. Same for Online mod. There was one error that crash game but it was patched in first week. Also last stable Nvidia driver are GTAV drivers 350.12... not like TW3 crashing crap.
Meanwhile TW3 drivers are just worst drivers in last 2 years and TW3 itself is not much better since stock OC highend cards crash only in this game with low temp and GPU usage.

Just upload the freaking hotfix already. Make it a beta so no one blames you for further trouble.

They must not know what is causing the problem or they would have done this already. It makes no sense to not fix a bug like players not getting XP ASAP...unless you have not actually fixed the bug.

@nadrian3k I wouldn't be passionate if I didn't care. Behind the vitriol and negative language I use is genuine passion for a game I love to bits.

Oh yea..i never denied that...i actually understand you pretty well considering i tend to do that myself occasionally.

GTAV? I was playing story mod from release day. During whole SM game breaking bug never occurred. Same for Online mod. There was one error that crash game but it was patched in first week. Also last stable Nvidia driver are GTAV drivers 350.12... not like TW3 crashing crap.
Meanwhile TW3 drivers are just worst drivers in last 2 years and TW3 itself is not much better since stock OC highend cards crash only in this game with low temp and GPU usage.

I don't think you know how many bugs that game had when it actually launched. PC version is a port of a debugged console version. Yes they did a great job on it..but i wouldn't expect less from the game that had the biggest investment of any game in the history of gaming so far + the fact that it took 1 extra year after the official launch, to get on PC.

Let me rephrase it then. Tell me of any AAA game that didn't have issues at launch or in the close future after the launch...because even GTA had a ton of dumb bugs when it got launched..even tho it had one of the biggest teams ever + the biggest budget ever.

Last edited:

As for communication it's known that more ppl tend to read reddit/twitter more then official forums that's just fact sadly. Does that mean they shouldn't communicate on the forums? No, here's where they blundered imo. That i can agree with....but again..tell me a major company that.

Just calm down. I don't think any company wants flamewars over their product..they have nothing to win. If there's a problem, it's serious and takes a bit more time. It's not like this is an MMO where you constantly need to be online and because of a bug your progression is completeley out the window. It's a single player game. Just take a break.

All in all this game is 10x better then any other game we've received in years. Visually...gameplay..story and whatnot.

@treve yea some quick fixes for major bugs that can break your experience would be nice....but what i dunno is how deep those problems are and how many other problems fixing that 1 issue can create. Maybe that's why they didn't release a hotfix for them yet.

How about we stop ignoring the Elephant in the room? Dragon Age: Inquisition. Made by Bioware, published by EA, the oh-so boo-hoo we don't care about you demons of the earth, and all of us that played it played it from start to finish from launch day on all platforms.

I don't get this "Other AAA games had bug mess at launch, so this game can have bugs too!". No, no game should have massive bugs at launch. And I don't care if 99 games before had buggy launches, they simply where released too soon.

Their Q&A seems to be terrible. I never had a bugged mainquest in any Game and even if, it would have been fixed in a couple of days. Witcher 3's Mainquest is bugged since Release and CDPR has done nothing about it for 2 FUCKING WEEKS!

Let me rephrase it then. Tell me of any AAA game that didn't have issues at launch or in the close future after the launch...because even GTA had a ton of dumb bugs when it got launched..even tho it had one of the biggest teams ever + the biggest budget ever.

Yes, GTAV definitely has couple of minor bugs. But there is big BUT i was able to finish Story mod and play Online mod from release day and finish it without break.
On the other side TW3 is broken 2 weeks and I simply can't finish several parts of the game and i don't want play beacuse of unnecessary downgrade and graphics issues like pop-in.
And frankly i can't even remember last game with main quest problems like this, especially RPG game (POE, WASTELAND 2, DA:I, DIVINITY, DS2 or BloodBorn. All of them without problem) . :hmm:

Last edited:
I post it here too, since it seems no CDPR related answered on the thread I opened. Please fix the Hattori's quest bug too, since it can let you out of a big powerup out of nowhere.

And frankly i can't even remember last game with main quest problems like this, especially RPG game (POE, WASTELAND 2, DA:I, DIVINITY, DS2 or BloodBorn. All of them without problem) .

i remember Skyrim had lots of quests, even after months that could not be completed.

Attachments

• nottoday.jpg
    nottoday.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 36
I played 70% of the games that was made after 2000, never ever had problem with quest/game that made ME unable to finish the game.

That seems to be the biggest issue with these comparisons is the word ME... I played TW3 and didn't encounter a single game stopping mechanic so does this make your point completely invalid when others point to this game later as being buggy or bug free? I tend not to hit game breaking bugs in most games but I don't ignore the fact others do. Just because you didn't hit any in all AAA titles you played doesn't mean they didn't exist. When PC gaming comes into play bugs come with it at release.

---------- Updated at 11:27 AM ----------

I don't get this "Other AAA games had bug mess at launch, so this game can have bugs too!". No, no game should have massive bugs at launch. And I don't care if 99 games before had buggy launches, they simply where released too soon.

That isn't the argument. The argument is that NO developer not even those with hundred of programmers can account for every hardware combination out there or catch every single bug... So bugs will be present at any AAA launch. I agree though that it'd be great for there not to be.

---------- Updated at 11:29 AM ----------

Witcher 3's Mainquest is bugged since Release and CDPR has done nothing about it for 2 FUCKING WEEKS!
Odd I and many others have finished the game... Didn't encounter any game stopping bugs in main quest myself... (and obviously others didn't either) Not saying it isn't bugged but that it isn't something that everyone is encountering to the point of it being game stopping for them...

---------- Updated at 11:33 AM ----------

WASTELAND 2
For you no problem check out their forums and surely see many people who did especially Wasteland 2.... Divinity also had issues, but others I haven't played till end so can't comment on those. Of what I've played of TW3 it is far less buggy than Wasteland 2 and Divinity was when I played them. Though granted I didn't encounter all the bugs you have in TW3. Just easy to ignore ones.

---------- Updated at 11:36 AM ----------

On Topic: I wish they'd of released the hotfix seperately like they originally planned so those with the XP issue would be able to move on.

Did you submit it to support? Might have a workaround already available?

It's been reported a few times, me included, and the next patch is meant to address it. It currently effects all my saves meaning I have to either wait for the patch and not play, or restart a 90 hour playthrough. Neither are particularly ideal hehe.

I really wish they would at lest let us know when the patch is coming.. Some of us have to set time a side to play..

I played 70% of the games that was made after 2000, never ever had problem with quest/game that made me unable to finish the game. EVER... well... witcher did ;). AC Unity was one of the most buggy games ever but you was able to finish it. Here in witcher 3 i have crashes every time in same moment of dialogue.

Anecdotal evidence has little to no value, you know. I for one had only four crashes in 115 hours of gameplay and finished all main and side quests without any problems.

Top Bottom