DLC's not working for witcher 3

+
Hi, I seem to be having the same issue. I have restored the license but it does not seem to work. I can only load the save file when the ps4 is connected to the net.

Last edited:
Make the acc from which you downloaded your dlc as primary if you are still having probs. Apparently, a user has to be primary for everything it has downloaded to work on other users. Now go back to playing!

[Fixed on PC]

If you are on PC, try to find the location of the game installation, like mine is: D:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and click on DLC, delete DLC0. It should work now. Happen to me after installing Patch v1.05 and Invetory mod.

Attachments

• The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt DLC error fix 1.jpg
    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt DLC error fix 1.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 213
  • The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt DLC error fix 2.jpg
    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt DLC error fix 2.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 93
i have the 2 newest dlcs the pig idiot and the gwent deck

both dont exist in my game, same with new hair, but yen worked so did crossbow and miners.. but thats it..
no mods installed and 1.5 ver of the game,
they are checked and i tried removing them as stated above then reinstalling the dlc, they just dont show up

i was told the gwent deck just appears and that the quest pops up also in the journal both didnt, the miners DID right away.. so im lost

elp?
should i post in another thread seems related.

---------- Updated at 12:34 PM ----------

oh shat sorry, im on PC this is ps4 your patch is a bit behind us.. grr umm sorry where do i post this .. sorry for the being dumb.

Hi ! i am an italian user. Same problem. from yasterday, after installa PIG IDIOT and CARD GAME i cannot play if i am not online !
Someone can help me ? tnx

Same problem. Cannot load saved files but New Game works. I had deleted game file and re-downloaded everything to no avail. Doesn't work with patch 1.03 as well. Anyone has any response from tech support? I encountered the problem when PSN was down, but now that it's up, the problem persists

I know it's just redundant, but even after dl the latest patch [1.04], I can't seem to make the dlc for this work. I've tried restarting the application AND the ps4 numerous times already. I'm from the SE Asia region--has anyone from the area been able to launch it?

*Update: so even after restoring the license, saving before the dl and saving after the dl, I can't seem to launch any dlc PERIOD. I haven't done the making a new game route, but I just feel hesitant (and frankly, exasperated) about doing this when I'm quite far into the game and have yet to finish. Hopefully the tech team can address this; I'm dearly hoping it's not some region issue.

Last edited:
I've downloaded and installed all the dlc so far and now when I try to open my saved game it says I am missing all the dlc needed. According to PlayStation store they are all installed? I have installed the latest patch so this hasn't fixed it.

For the love of god please fix this bug.
I have already updated and downloaded the Skellige Most Wanted DLC LAST WEEK and I played it with no problems whatsoever.
When I tried to play it again today, it told me it was missing this dlc when it is clearly installed.
I tried redownloading licenses, restoring databases, reinstalling DLC.
Nothing worked. I do not want to lose my progress in this game.

I tried everything listed here, and nothing works. Please fix it. It would be a shame to start playing it all over again and after some progres this bug wil pop up again. I want to play before going to work, is that so much to ask? :)

Same here, tried everything posted here, doesn't work. I'm not willing to go ahead and lose 60+ hours of gameplay on deathmarch to this bullshit. Please fix your fucking game CDPR

I played more than 80 hours and suddenly I'm getting an error message telling me I'm missing the DLC and I can't load any of my saves to continue with the game! From what I can tell the developers haven't responded to this issue?

Edit: After wiping the game data and re-downloading all the DLC I have been able to successfully load my last save file using 'Load' instead of 'Continue'.

Edit 2: alternative look for Triss doesn't appear in DLC options and she's not wearing it.

Last edited:
Going to give it a try as well

Edit: Folk_Spirit is my new hero, it works!

Last edited:
Thank you for your workardound, Folk_Spirit.

Another thing that may work in such cases is setting your account as primary. If you are playing offline the game needs your account to be set as primary on your PS4 to recognize the DLC. The following should help - after you have signed into your PSN Account: Select [PSN] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].

Thank you for your workardound, Folk_Spirit.

Another thing that may work in such cases is setting your account as primary. If you are playing offline the game needs your account to be set as primary on your PS4 to recognize the DLC. The following should help - after you have signed into your PSN Account: Select [PSN] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
My account was set as primary, still needed to delete and reinstall the game.

Top Bottom