Please, FIX HORSE WALK lag

+
Wow. I noticed this yesterday too. It's not lag though; this is called stutter. It's rather strange because the stutter is very consistent. It's super annoying!

Yeah. This definitely needs to get fixed ASAP. Quite perplexing that something like this made it into the release version and also that it hasn't gotten more attention.

It happens every time Geralt's right shoulder goes up in the air. So every other step basically. It's VERY noticeable if you look at swaying trees or birds flying past. They will hitch.

It's strange how testers didn't notice such bug. Cuz it is REALLY noticeable. OMG. The bug like this??? IS REALLY NOTICABLE.

There are several threads here and on Steam forums with every player stating that they have this.
The stuttering occurs when the animation restarts its loop. The whole image just stops as the animation is about to restart, when we are on horse walking speed. It doesnt happen on the other horse's speeds.
Please fix this, it's like this from the start and the devs haven't acknowledged this bug...
I always avoid the horse walking speed because of this.

Last edited:
This bug is really annoying me too, it's the worst part of the game right now for me. Why aren't they even saying they are aware of it?!!?

CDprojekt, you need to at least acknowledge that there is an issue here and tell us your working on it. It's not a GPU problem or a problem with anyone's PC so it needs to be patched ASAP. It's been reported for over a month now and yet still no word, bit disappointing that you seem not to care enough to do anything about it. FIX IT.

Top Bottom