Devs be honest, alcotest and alchemists powder are found so often because...

+
Devs be honest, alcotest and alchemists powder are found so often because...

A Is the first letter in the alphabet therefore at the top of the menu when loading items into chests/boxes? Lazy :p

All kidding aside, great game, love it.

I also found it weird that alchemist powder is that much more common than saltpeter...

Yeah, it wouldve been nicer if you were forced to craft alcohest and alchemist powder/paste on higher difficulties, instead of not caring about it at all cause youll always have more than enough of it anyways. That aside, they still managed it quite graciously, me thinks.

Yeah, it wouldve been nicer if you were forced to craft alcohest and alchemist powder/paste on higher difficulties, instead of not caring about it at all cause youll always have more than enough of it anyways. That aside, they still managed it quite graciously, me thinks.
If you don't like alcohest, don't use it :) it is there for people who want it.

Loot needs a big rebalacement, IMHO, and it's affecting other parts (such as alchemy, as you said).
Too much Alcholhest around (basically infinite potions), and the fun part is that the ingredient to craft it are very rare. Balancement needed.

Of course the ingredients for it are rare. They've all been used to make all the Alcohest lying about in everyone's huts.

Of course the ingredients for it are rare. They've all been used to make all the Alcohest lying about in everyone's huts.

That genuenly made me laugh like crazy, I dont even know why. Thanks for that. Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face. :D

Loot needs a big rebalacement, IMHO, and it's affecting other parts (such as alchemy, as you said).
Too much Alcholhest around (basically infinite potions), and the fun part is that the ingredient to craft it are very rare. Balancement needed.

Agree, loot needs rebalancing, I don't mind if there is no loot at all in safe zones, all items in safe zones are for sale, NO FREEBIES FOR GERALT. I never even haggled for more payment on contracts or Witcher services.

Geralt will be completely broke and forced to explore the maps for treasure hunt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom