Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Don't use galaxy myself but maybe it's worth checking if there's a newer version of the galaxy client. Reinstalling client could help but first it might be best to email gog support about the error.

I hate argument "You found bug". I bought a game not beta testing access. I want to play a game not test and look for bugs. If they can't deliver game without bugs that makes someone unable to play they shouldn't let this game out. If u need more time do it. Keep working and give me full product. And WOW. There is Your gift. I wish You to buy broken phone that will burn and just be fine about "Boom we repaired it. It's totally fine and nothing happend". Good luck in ur adult life and job if u think "We give u some not working sh*t, but we will repair it after 2 weeks and we are totally fine". Noone, NOONE of ur clients would be okay about that.
I'd love to go back to patch 1.02 but this makes me unable to load my saves.

That "this doesn't affect everyone" bs about the XP bug doesn't stand, did the The Beast of White Orchard quest and received no XP ... hope round the corner doesn't mean next week.

Ok fixed it. I got the box version so here how it goes:

First uninstall gog service and dowload new gog from gog.com site.

Then GoG is to stupid to detect the game so you need a special gog code that was provided with the game and add it manually to your library.

Hope it works :)

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt (PS4) Bug or glitch

I have some graphical problems it seem a random blacksmiths hammer as decide follow me around my quest in Velen. I have picture and its even pop up in my cut scenes thanks to the gaming god its no taller than Pass my ankle but still anoyying and a problem and definitely a glitch or bug. I assume the object is stuck to my characters invisible hit box.

So you say you have a huge tv, right? Mine is a 50" and from where my sectional couch is, my head is 18 feet from the tv which is perfect for watching tv and playing Fallout and Skyrim. I have eagle eye vision and I'm having trouble reading some of the text. I can make out most of the items but have trouble reading some of the decriptions. Just curious how big exactly your tv is and how close are you sitting because I don't see how you're not having trouble with the text size.

The Apiarian Phantom is still bugged. If you visit the unfinished house before talking to the dwarves in Honeyfield, you get a different dialogue where they wind up giving you the basement key to the unfinished building's basement. The mission never progresses after talking to the dwarves because it still tells you to talk to them and also says to open the basement, but only one of the double doors opens when you go there. Also there was never a frozen honey hive, just a frozen patch in the field. There's no cut scene when the basement door opens, just a frozen area where there's clearly supposed to be a monster, but one did not exist and the status of the quest never updates.

So, no patch today...

Anyone feel like taking odds that we have moved from "Sometime This Week..." to now the nebulous Soon[SUP]TM[/SUP]

I still don't see any fix on game freezing for gtx 770 :( Can you tell me any info if this freezing problem will be fixed? Or is it better for me to just buy it on ps4 or just buy a different graphics card.... I can't play for long and it keeps freezing. It's really frustrating!!

This game is shit anyways, lame combat, lame story and buggy. I like how Skyrim is a much better game and SKYRIM IS FOUR YEARS OLD!!! LOL

Please don't punish players, who are trying to collect Gwent cards! Patch should add vendor, which could sell all the cards which you missed in certain quests. I, for example, missed the Dandelion card during "A Matter of Life and Death". Or just add the option to play with these NPC guys anytime you want, not just during the quest. Shouldn't be that hard to change that. Very please. I've already got far in the game and re-loading save is not an option.

404 ledge not found

What about the major issue where players can't climb on ledges anymore after random points in the game! You literally can't beat the game because of this making it a major mechanic failure and something that makes the game almost unplayable since you can get stuck in a lot of random places and from what I have seen the forums are blowing up about it since a lot of people are having the issue. How is this not top priority along with the xp gain and unaccessible quests. Fundamental gameplay should come first! I for one can't play anymore and all I have left is story and a few ? In skelli but can't since I can't grab a ledge.

What about fps drops? I play on PC, and my PC not bad ( i5 3470 , gtx 770 4 gb, 6 gb ram)
50 fps on high settings.
But still have fps drops

No still pc patch, so no hope for ps4 this week, and after all this waiting and in 1.05 no fix for wet glitch bug im going to sell tw3 for F4

Top Bottom