Lonely world, after the story...your friends and loves ones are gone...but Keira remains![Spoilers]

+
Lonely world, after the story...your friends and loves ones are gone...but Keira remains![Spoilers]

So, I beat the game for the second time. it's a shame your friends have to leave the world. I got the ending where Geralt and Yen retire away to a cottage, but alas! You don't get that cottage and Yen is gone...not only that, everyone is gone, except Dandelion.

So, I went back to Kaer Morhen and opened up the map. I noticed an Alchemy merchant there. I thought, "now how the hell do I get there? I can't get to that location. Is there really a vendor here? Maybe an alchemical supply cache?"
So, upon exiting the double doors of the Great Hall area of Kaer Morhen(the indoor area), I hung an immediate left, climbed up on the wall and jump off the edge and followed the path up the hill. To my surprise, I saw a lady in blue and red...and knew right away that it was Keira. Obviously still stuck there from the Vessemir funeral event. I was able to have all of the original dialogue conversations with her again, plus a new line that wasn't available during the funeral scene; "Why Lambert?" But more importantly, you can purchase alchemy ingredients from her and sell any read books. Albeit, she doesn't offer much, but still. To get back down, though, you'll have to run back to that wall you jumped down, and a little further past it is a small ledge you can jump off and then slide the rest of the way down the hill.

Kaer Morhen is still a ghost town, though, but Keira just made it a little less so LoL

Last edited:
So, I beat the game for the second time. it's a shame your friends have to leave the world. I got the ending where Geralt and Yen retire away to a cottage, but alas, you don't get that cottage and Yen is gone...not only that, everyone is gone...except Dandelion.\

So, I went back to Kaer Morhen and opened up the map. I noticed an Alchemy merchant there. I thought, "now how the hell do I get there? I can't get to that location. Is there a vendor here?

So, upon exiting the double doors of the Great Hall area of Kaer Morhen(the indoor area), I hung an immediate left, climbed up on the wall and jump off the edge and followed the path up the hill. To my surprise, I saw a lady in blue and red...and knew right away that it was Keira. Obviously still stuck there from the Vessemir funeral event. I was able to have all of the original dialogue conversations with her again; plus a new line that wasn't available during the funeral scene; "Why Lambert?" But more importantly, you can purchase alchemy ingredients from her and sell any read books...albeit, she doesn't offer much...but still. To get back down, though, you'll have to run back to that wall you jumped down, and a little further past it is a small ledge you can jump off and then slide the rest of the way down the hill.

Kaer Morhen is still a ghost town, though, but Keira just made it a little less so LoL

Ah, Keira. It's a shame i didn't invite her to Kaer Morhen and Radovid killed her brutally. If i only knew at that time...
Next time i'll make up for it.

But seriously Keira is a tricky lady and sharp like a knife. I get her reasons for wanting to leave the woods but running to Radovid? Really Keira?

But seriously Keira is a tricky lady and sharp like a knife. I get her reasons for wanting to leave the woods but running to Radovid? Really Keira?
Lady need her lady things! Not the good damn hut in the middle of nowhere! And she had her logic actually, she could be valuable source of info about lodge to Radovid, even without the plague thing. I guess she would be fine with Witcher 2 Radovid, but well, we have completely insane Radovid in Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Lady need her lady things! Not the good damn hut in the middle of nowhere! And she had her logic actually, she could be valuable source of info about lodge to Radovid, even without the plague thing. I guess she would be fine with Witcher 2 Radovid, but well, we have completely insane Radovid in Witcher 3.

Oh I get her reasons. Bed bugs are not acceptable. But Radovid was pretty much crazy at that time already. She realyl thought Radovid would care about her curing the catrona plague while his henchmen were murdering herbalists and sorcerers all over Redania. Not even she seemed to be that desperate.

Radovid would have probably cut her fingers off for expecting a reward then incinerated her for being a sorceress (or just because he can). Then taken the notes and used them for malicious purposes. To think otherwise makes her a bit of a lost cause in this game which really I don't get that vibe from her at all. If im being brutally honest I think it was just bad writing.

Oh I get her reasons. Bed bugs are not acceptable.

Oh come on, we know it's not about bed bugs. It's about Felicia Cori being burnt at the stake for trying to pay her tuition by selling a few alchemical ingredients.

Keira is scared out of her mind. All it takes is one disgruntled villager saying a word too much. A clear assessment of the situation doesn't come easy when you have psychotic murderers after you.

Also, bear in mind that, until you actually meet Radovid, you don't actually get the full picture of how far gone he is. Neither does Keira. For her, it's still about leverage, like it used to be in ye olden times. But Eilhard did an unconventional number on Radovid (and the kid might be suffering from some "royal" problems anyway), so his lunacy really goes the extra mile.

Radovid would have probably cut her fingers off for expecting a reward then incinerated her for being a sorceress (or just because he can). Then taken the notes and used them for malicious purposes. To think otherwise makes her a bit of a lost cause in this game which really I don't get that vibe from her at all. If im being brutally honest I think it was just bad writing.
Well if you let her go to him he will do something like this, but more brutal. Which is complete bullshit, she is VERY valuable to him, as a strong sorceress and the member of the Lodge, sure don't let her be near you, but send her back to Redania, use her knowledge. Damn, I'm soooo angry about the things they did with Radovid, just killed such a character.

Top Bottom