PS4 Error ce-34878-0

+
Hi, I think my experience is a little bit different than you guys... My game keep crashing just after the first scene... which is the bathing sit, the very first one, I couldn't even get past through that... does anybody have the same problem regarding this? and have somebody fixed it? thank you very much for your answer...

I can the Mission Brother in Arms in novigrad noch Continue playing becouse the mission is eye to eye is by me failed now i can not Roche invite to kaer mothan and Continue the Story i Hope you can help me for a quick fix thank you

Sweet. Hope nothing more will get in your way! We may have different opinions but I still wish you will be able to enjoy the game without any more technical difficulties.

And the same to You. If i was too agressive i'm sorry ... it's because i love this game and i'm from poland, so when the game broke it make me so mad grrrrrr, you know everything in this game makes me feel like i'm in polish woods or swamps everything is so familiar.

So disappointed.

Approx. 200Hours on my last save, and can't load it anymore ! Some news please Marcin ! YOu spoke 1hours ago on Twitter about XP, but before XP, we need to play only... ! :'(

So disappointed.

Approx. 200Hours on my last save, and can't load it anymore ! Some news please Marcin ! YOu spoke 1hours ago on Twitter about XP, but before XP, we need to play only... ! :'(

I feel your pain! Been trying to get a reply back from him since I got this error. They are fixing things that honestly I couldn't care about, surely an issue that prevents people from playing should be made top priority above any other!

Damn seems im not the only one having this issue. at least i know its not just my PS4. tried all the recommended bs solutions and of course they dont work. hope this patch for ps4 drops soon and actually fixes this problem. was just playing it lastnight too. I wake up go to load my last save and bam error. tried to load any one of my 4 other save points and nope error error error error. I laughed when they told me to delete it and then re-install it to my ps4 lol cuz i have a digital copy lol sigh pretty much dont have any other game to play now...kinda sucks.

that said though its not the end of the world i just hope they do get it fixed soon cuz i sunk a chunk of change into this game as you all have im sure. i feel for anyone else that has a digital copy. need to play more of this. I just made it to lvl 17 crafted a new sword and armor...sigh cheers devs just fix it soon plz.

Mine keeps crashing at random places. Initialised the PS4 as told by numerous sources, manages to get arounf 15 hours of gameplay, but then the game started crashing again. This a very serious bug, and CDPR is keeping quiet about the issue. They should at least acknowledge the problem...

I have the same problem and my question is how do you go back to finish the mission when the game does not even work ?

---------- Updated at 06:31 PM ----------

finally someone who understands my pain, brother I`m so pissed right now,so much hype for this game and it`s full of bugs and the funny thing was that I kinda expected it to have some problems but not for the playstation
Do you know

No response ? no infos ? Marcin ? Some hope please... Just some hope about save crash please...

I think they confirmed it will be fixed in the upcoming patch, anyway you can try fixing by yourself doing the quest as said in the previous pages... worked for many people, will check if it worked for me also tonight (lunch break now at work :p )

I want... i want... But when ALL your SAVES crash your game, that's a little bit hard to do.

I had just one save that was not affected so i was lucky, i think you can only wait then... or try to find different workaround in the thread, but i don't know if there are...

Sigh... I haven't been able to play in days. Can't load any saves. Not one, get that error every time. Too far in to start over and running out of time to play this particular game.

Last edited:
Day 11 of not being able to play at all. And this (crickets) is the sound you hear when you ask the question "When will the patch release?"

Hello evereybody.
I have the same problem too. I played in a mane quest where i supposed to kill Whorsson Junior. And when I met Roche my gamesaves crushed. I can't load it. But i can load another gamesave before this moment with Roche. I played another quest, saved and there was thith error again. I tried to move forward and played about 4 hours. And another crush.
Do cd project help us ? Do they know about this problem ? Do they include fix on patch 1.3 ?
Sorry for my English.

Same quest here. Come on guys? Do you know what the issue is? This is actually game breaking and need to be patched ASAP. xp not gaining issue...? at least you can save frequently and still play other content. When a game does not reload it needs an emergency patch just for it.

---------- Updated at 12:50 PM ----------

I got like 5 secondary quests that are unfinished due to either higher level needed or that they are in Skellige, which I have not visited yet because I am trying to finish everything in Velen/Novigrad before I even set foot there. And also I am at the main quests: Destination Skellige, Get Junior and Count Reuven't treasure.

Same spot here.... serious game breaking bug. Been a week and noting was done?

This is ridiculous. I guess until the patch pops up one day, CDProjekt will maintain radio silence. Because that puts people at ease and doesn’t fan the flames at all.

I cant play the game, because ALL OF MY SAVES are crash the game with same error! 200+ hours of gameplay!

CDPR when we will see the goddamn PATCH!?

Same here - all but one of my saves - auto and manual - are corrupted. The one that is still working I'm level 15, which is too low to defeat the Ekimmara in the Mystery of the byway murders contract. Tried 3 times to play all day to level enough to stand a chance of completing that quest to see if it would fix the save corruption issue, to no avail. Chance of levelling up at least five times without dying to be able to try fighting the Ekimmara are non-existent and I can't be bothered to try any more, so now I'm stuck with a game that's not playable. On the bright side, Elder Scrolls is out on PS4 next week so if they haven't fixed it by then, I'll just trade this game in towards it and put it down as a lesson learned not to invest in any future CDPR games. Way to lose customer trust CDPR...

Top Bottom