A good reason to keep the Kaer Morhen armor

+
Games like this should offer the option to have existing armor imbibe the stats of better armor. That way you get to keep the armor you like and have the better stats you need.

speaking of armor, anyone else like me find that their just going for the witcher gear? I don't know man some of the armor in the game just looks to rustic and silly for me..

I guess I'm spoiled by the hollywood version of armor and perhaps the armor that was in Dragon Age Inqusition, but man... lol

The combination does look great. Too bad, I already sold it. :sad:

Lol you could still buy it back w/ the merchant you sold it before it seems the one you sold w/ the merchants will remain. Its like the merchant in the game is pawning your item. Its quite good mechanic and add immersion. Its also a good safe storage in the game.

Bummer. These pieces look like they are a complete set, I love the look. I wear the Ursine chest armor when I am in Skellige though, because you know it is so cold there. :)

Yeah! same with me. I'm keeping a lot of armor sets that matches with the locale I'm going. So it definitely makes my weight close to the limit. lol

Lol you could still buy it back w/ the merchant you sold it before it seems the one you sold w/ the merchants will remain. Its like the merchant in the game is pawning your item. Its quite good mechanic and add immersion. Its also a good safe storage in the game.

Yeah, the problem is I forgot where I sold the armor. I may have to go back to Oxenfurt or White Orchard if it's still there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom