The Witcher Fan Art Contest

+
The Witcher Fan Art Contest

CD PROJEKT RED and Dark Horse Comics team up to bring you an incredible contest where you can submit your Witcher fan art for a chance to win amazing prizes.

Create a piece of art inspired by the world of The Witcher in any medium: digital, paint, clay, whatever you choose. Upload an image of your art via the Dark Horse Facebook page or the website.

Winners will be chosen by Dark Horse Comics and the CD PROJEKT RED team with prizes given to the top 3 entries. The Grand Prize includes a Playstation 4, a Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition signed by the Dev team, autographed original game art, a Witcher skateboard, The World of the Witcher limited edition art book, The Witcher Adventure Game physical & digital editions, a t-shirt, The Witcher digital comic collection and Volume 1 of The Witcher comics. Cool prizes are also awarded to the first and second runners up.

The contest begins today with final submissions by 11:59pm PDT May 26th 2015. The contest is open to fans around the globe over the age of 18. Visit the Dark Horse Comics Facebook Page full rules and regulations. Submit your fan art from the world of The Witcher for your chance to win!

Good thing I've been working on a couple ideas already, because after the 19th I'm going to be in the game and not working on any art. ;)

And I see that Reptile's Ciri is already gracing the page. Excellent!

Last edited:
Good thing I've been working on a couple ideas already, because after the 19th I'm going to be in the game and not working on any art. ;)

And I see that Reptile's Ciri is already gracing the page. Excellent!

Lucky you, I'm debating if I'll have enough time before release lol

@StaGiors

Lucky you, I'm debating if I'll have enough time before release lol

Looking at the stuff on there already, I am seeing a ton of the older stuff go up that's been in the Fan Art thread. I can't find anything in the rules stating it needs to be created specifically for the contest. If you have something already, seems you can submit it. I really want to try and make something new though.

I started something awhile ago that I'd love to finish and enter... It's nothing compared to what others are submitting, but at least this is good motivation to finish it. I need to get back into my artsy ways. Can't wait to see what all folks submit! Good luck everybody!!

Hi CD Projekt RED,

Just to let you know that some people submitted the works created by other fans ( I saw these works in the Fan Art section of the forum) or even screenshots of The Witcher 3.
I hope that their entries will be removed or at least that they won't win the contest.

Hi CD Projekt RED,

Just to let you know that some people submitted the works created by other fans ( I saw these works in the Fan Art section of the forum) or even screenshots of The Witcher 3.
I hope that their entries will be removed or at least that they won't win the contest.

I think they'll recognise screenshots, but if you think that people are submitting other's artwork, the best thing to do would be to contact CDPR directly, with details of the specific entries. (Please don't give those details in the forums, as there may be perfectly good reasons, for example someone using a different user name)

After watiching for years the Fan-Art thread, I won't take part in this contest. Too many great artists here!

Fanart contest finally!

But... Weird regulations I must say...
1. Do we have to create something new or (like almost everyone does now) can submit something that's been created long time ago (what's the point then?) ?
2. Can we submit a new contest piece to the other resources like DeviantArt, Tumblr etc before the contest ends or it shall stay exclusive for the contest?

Hope some officials can answer this.
Thank you.

So, umm - did the contest ended or what? No news on Dark Horse facebook, the contest page was opened for uploading artworks even after deadline. Not a single mention about the results.

I was wondering the same thing.
I was under the impression that the winners would be annouced by now

Last edited:
Answer from Dark Horse on fb:
Thanks for your inquiry! Due to the huge pool awesome of entries, we are still determining our winners. Stay tuned for more news soon.

wait.. the contest should be closed but I noticed that we can submit?

Last edited:
Top Bottom