DLC 5+6 is here (GOG for now only)

+
So downloaded the new DLc, the Nilfggardian armor and the crossbow set, and now the game doesn't even start, it shows a crash window saying the withcer 3 stopped working. Also, in the game files, the 6 DLC is known by 13 DLC, so maybe that's a problem? Don't know... Anyone else?

DiceDuP: SOLUTION:

I fixed this by going to my bin>x64 folder and deleting the following two objects:

d3d11.dll
dxgi.dll

I had a feeling as I stated earlier that it was something to do with the .dll files updated today. Try it and see if it works.

Well that fixed it.

Last edited:
STEAM DOWNLOAD FIX:

Code:
steam://install/373950
steam://install/373951

type this in the adress bar of your browser, it should open a confirmation window and then steam should load the dlc

it worked for me :) source is steam forumz

Last edited:
Thanks alot for this. I just downloaded the DLC and the armor looks great but I'm unable to equip the gloves since they are too high level. Is this a bug or intended??

So, the Skellige Crossbow is sold by the armourer or the weapons guy, cause that one doesn't talk to me anymore....

(Cant check ingame as I am still stuck do to inifinite loading)

The armor looks pretty cool. I've been trying to find a balance between armor that has good stats, but that also looks "cool" as well.

Steam tells me i need to "Buy" the two new DLCs for 0,- € each, when i do so i can't select a payment method... seems like they messed something up :)

It works by now, I had the same problem yesterday. But I had to select the DLCs manually, then they were downloaded.

Top Bottom