Game is crashing. Can't start/play game! After 03-06-2015 DLC,hotfix and gog actualisation !

+
Game is crashing. Can't start/play game! After 03-06-2015 DLC,hotfix and gog actualisation !

Can't start/play game after todays updates !!!!!! Fix it pls asap !!!!!!!!!!

---------- Updated at 04:06 PM ----------

Wonder if any of dev replay what is causing problem and how to fix this...............

I don't know if we've got the same problem but as of todays DLC's + update, i start the game, play for a few minutes and then it crashes to desktop without any error. It just closes down.

I don't know if we've got the same problem but as of todays DLC's + update, i start the game, play for a few minutes and then it crashes to desktop without any error. It just closes down.

Yesterday game was working fine. Today after 2 dlc, automatic hotfix and gog actualisation game can't start. Just black screen for 2 sec and pulpit. Game isn't even in task manager or in processes. It's simply broken/dead.

Gog galaxy seems to be causing a lot of trouble, i would suggest you guys to just use the manual download of game , patches and dlcs and get rid of that client.

Well...i was playing a few minutes ago and my pc suddenly restarted...no problem before today :/

I have the same - just with dlc/patch whatever i got d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll in bin folder. Just have to delete it and works fine.

I had the same issue, turns out it was coused by msi afterburner overlay, I had to turn it off and it worked, so disable all overlays you might be having like overwolf or fraps and see if it works for you. (GOG galaxy copy btw)

After todays dlc downloads, my game doesn´t start from steam...I added it as a non steam game cause I want to take some screenshots... I have the gog galaxy copy, and through galaxy it works just fine... but damn fix it so I can launch it trough steam...wanna take some screenshots!!!

I have no problems, but I don't use GOG Galaxy or Steam or whatever.
Just the game, that's enough for me.

I deleted dll files : dxgi.dll, d3d11.dll xinput1_3wrapper.dll dinput8.dll and xinput1_3.dll and game works fine. Why you dont test this dlc/patches before release REDS ?!

Well another CTD here... :/ No problems before today galaxy/dlc updates...

delte those dll files in bin folder : dxgi.dll, d3d11.dll xinput1_3wrapper.dll dinput8.dll and xinput1_3.dll

works for me

---------- Zaktualizowano 18:32 ----------

I'm using 280x OC,with over 70 hours playing time,this game is rock stable for me,using 14.12s drivers.

but you install today dlc ?

delte those dll files in bin folder : dxgi.dll, d3d11.dll xinput1_3wrapper.dll dinput8.dll and xinput1_3.dll

works for me

---------- Zaktualizowano 18:32 ----------

but you install today dlc ?

Yep,new DLCs was installed today.

I have the same - just with dlc/patch whatever i got d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll in bin folder. Just have to delete it and works fine.

Just deleted those files and that enables me to launch the game through steam again...works perfectly

Top Bottom