THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME IS PHENOMENAL. Spoilers

+
THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME IS PHENOMENAL. Spoilers

The music in this game matches the atmosphere, combat, and the cutscenes perfectly.

I cant even describe how HYPED I get when when I'm fighting the Wild Hunt, even small things like the first Griffin fight was so sick.

Especially all the quests for The Ladies of The Woods, the music was so creepy and was absolutely perfect for the setting.
When your're playing as Ciri one hitting everything near the end of the game the music gets you right into it.
And final fight against Eredin at the end of the game WAS SO FUCKEN EPIC. I literally turned the volume so high I almost blew my eardrums.
Haven't heard this good of a soundtrack since Mass effect 3. Seriously the music sets the mood in this game entirely.
I just want to thank CD Projekt Red and their music team for this wonderful game and soundtrack.

My personal favourite soundtracks were:
- Ladies of the Woods
- Hunt or Be Hunted
- Silver for Monsters
- Steel for Humans
- The Vagabond(really liked this one)

Full soundtrack - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLSdl-CdOBo

Sard Edit: USE spoiler tags.

Silly Human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing 95% of games without music, including this one.

It's immersion breaking - there is no music in the background when you ride your horse down the mountain, there is just the wind, the sounds your horse makes, etc.

DON'T CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK BEING SPOILED BY THE MUSIC BEHIND IT.

This was one of the more interesting tracks in my opinion. Damn shame it isn't on the OST.

Playing 95% of games without music, including this one.

It's immersion breaking - there is no music in the background when you ride your horse down the mountain, there is just the wind, the sounds your horse makes, etc.

That's only true if you're to poor to afford an MP3 player

truly the music is the only thing that makes me play the game somtimes - especially the combat music, the forged in fire song,

i set the effect sounts do max 50% cause they are trash, like when you walk in a small river or a lil pond...the sound is terrible and fake as shit..

the soundtrack of the game is best in 2015, and its next to my skyrim sountrack list, but i must say tw3 soundtrack seems better :) its like the opposite of the graphics with its glitches and stupid issues

I completely agree on the music. The Witcher 3 soundtrack has been what I've been listening to the past few days even outside of game. "Velen Nature Theme" , Now or Never" , "Fyke Isle" and, "Welcome Imrileth" themes being my two personal favourites.

truly the music is the only thing that makes me play the game somtimes - especially the combat music, the forged in fire song,

i set the effect sounts do max 50% cause they are trash, like when you walk in a small river or a lil pond...the sound is terrible and fake as shit..

the soundtrack of the game is best in 2015, and its next to my skyrim sountrack list, but i must say tw3 soundtrack seems better :) its like the opposite of the graphics with its glitches and stupid issues

Me too, I set all the other effects much lower just to hear more of the music while playing, it's so good!

That's only true if you're to poor to afford an MP3 player

There is a difference listening to music on an mp3 player and music playing in the background as if you were living in an old school type musical.

Listen....well, what do you know. There is no background music in real life so when I roleplay or play just about any game, I want to try to immerse myself into the world as much as possible.

Background music ruins that for me.

There is a difference listening to music on an mp3 player and music playing in the background as if you were living in an old school type musical.

Listen....well, what do you know. There is no background music in real life so when I roleplay or play just about any game, I want to try to immerse myself into the world as much as possible.

Background music ruins that for me.

Well that's your choice and there is nothing wrong with it. For me immersion doesn't matter as much as me being entertained. Listening to some guy grunt and huff as he runs around the woods for hours simply doesn't entertain me. If it did I'd shut my PC off and go run around the woods myself. Having music makes it much more entertaining for me. I do like the in-game music and it's well done but after 100+ hours I had to just shut it off and play my own because you can only listen to the same thing repeated so many times before even the best music becomes annoying

Top Bottom