MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

+
Do you have a file called patch.bundle in the folder where you extract the mod ? (The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles)
If you dont have the file you need to repair your game i think.
If you do and you ran the bat as admin try running it normal if it still doesnt work open properties for quickbms and set it to run in admin mode than use the bat file.

yes i have that directory.

C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\patch0\bundles

i put the files there, and i ran the bat. nothing.

the admin stuff should be irrelevannt- the xml file is indeed created.

yes i have that directory.

C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\patch0\bundles

i put the files there, and i ran the bat. nothing,

I wasnt talking about directory i am talking about a file in that directory its patch dot bundle

Also if you cant get that one working still give a try to this one http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/8/? a lot easier to install the diffrence is this one makes items weight 0.1.

Last edited:
I wasnt talking about directory i am talking about a file in that directory its patch dot bundle

Also if you cant get that one working still give a try to this one http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/8/? a lot easier to install the diffrence is this one makes items weight 0.1.

I'll try it. more worried about the hp regen mod though. I dislike having to eat food- it irks me. I'd prefer just a meditation regen mod, but, I'll live with the out-of-combat regen mod.

One more video. Note that with this hack you can customize the FOV to your own liking, more near, or more far away than the original ingame FOV. Please enjoy this final video, it shows endregas right near in all their detail. It's interesting. Of course this nearer FOV don't hold the same quality as the one showed in the 2013 demo, but at least it's customizable. We believe a free customizable camera(FOV) is an important part of an open world experience. Please enjoy.
https://youtu.be/EgwZcT1djto

And here is my stuff for now including:
- Diverse Trophies (Effect strength adjusted depending on the monster)
- Improved Saddlebags (more "not too much overpowered" carryweight without messing with itemweight)
- Mutagen Nerf (For ppl like me who believe mutagens are too op currently)
- Mutagen price fix (Just common sense)

My Mods on Nexus

I'm still hoping for a mod that up-levels the Temerian Armor (I know it scales to 29 at some point) or replaces the Cat Witcher armor with the Temerian armor look, so no matter what upgrade of Cat armor it is it just looks like Temerian.

I've tried a few times to look into the files and also compare other armor mods to see how they did it, but I still can't figure out how to do this myself.

I'm still hoping for a mod that up-levels the Temerian Armor (I know it scales to 29 at some point) or replaces the Cat Witcher armor with the Temerian armor look, so no matter what upgrade of Cat armor it is it just looks like Temerian.

I've tried a few times to look into the files and also compare other armor mods to see how they did it, but I still can't figure out how to do this myself.

Tell me what stats it should have and i'll adjust it. :)

Tell me what stats it should have and i'll adjust it. :)

That would be excellent!

I guess if it would be just one version of the Temerian Armor, it would be best to have the same stats as the Mastercraft Feline Armor, so I can just work my way up to that armor naturally but get the bonus of having the look I like.

Image of stats, and thanks ahead of time.
View attachment 16122

Attachments

• DY11QMi.jpg
    DY11QMi.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 66
@jwiesneski here u go, worked fine. However, ressistances might not be the exact same, it was too tedious, but i made sure they are pretty even.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfilttb14ok2ck2/mod_temerian_armor_changed.7z?dl=0

Very much appreciated!

As an FYI, since you did all the hard work that I had no idea how to do, I'm now working on modifying your mod a bit, making it so there is a version that matches the stats of each version of Feline Armor. When I'm done, with your permission, I'll post that here in case you want to put it up on the Nexus Mods page or put it up there myself with you credited. Again, with your permission.

So far I've verified I know how to change it to exactly match the Enhanced Feline Armor, including slots, which is all I need to know how to do to also make versions for the other sets.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
@Exentryk any chance you could update the OP with the mods as people add them? Would make the thread far more useful especially as it grows.

I am not really keeping up with the mods actually, and not even using a single one. So I think someone else would be better off running the thread. Can mods transfer threads to let someone else edit it? Or is that not possible? If not, maybe someone can compile all of the ones and post them in a new thread?

For now, I've updated the OP with just the NexusMods site page. That should cover most of the ones.

Is engough swap these lines between armor to swap model?:

equip_template ="t_01_mg__temerian"
localisation_key_name ="item_name_lynx_armor_1"
localisation_key_description ="item_category_light_armor_description"
icon_path ="icons/inventory/armors/temerian-jacket-64x128.png"

Thnx

@iforgotmysocks;
It seems we have an experienced modder around here.
would you please make a mod to set the weight of all alchemy/crafting components to zero ?
I'm not sure but right now it looks as if the minimum weight cannot be lower than 0.01.

Okay, here is the modified version of the mod @iforgotmysocks made.

updated DropBox link

I changed it so now there is a version of the mod to match each of the four versions of the Feline Witcher Armor, slots included. I also changed the Readme file to include these notes:

If you have not purchased the armor from the vendor before applying this mod, the armor will not show up at the vendor. I don't know if it reappears in a few days or not (I waited over two days and it didn't reappear). Purchase the armor and have it in your inventory before applying the mod just in case.

If you apply the mod before buying it and it no longer shows at the vendor, uninstalling it should make it show up at the vendor again to purchase.

The New Game + version of the armor has not been modified. It is unknown how the armor will be affected if the game is moved into NG+ in the future.

It is unknown currently how the armor will be affected once the game triggers it to scale up to level 29. It might only change the armor for sale at the vendor, it might change your equipped armor, it might cause errors. I am unable to test this right now as my character is level 25.

I do not know where the value for the level requirement is for the armor at this point, so last I check it was set at 21 for all versions.

I do not know what affect changing the version of the mod will have on anything you have slotted into the armor at the time, as I have not yet tested that. I expect you will lose the slotted runes, but am not sure.

I'm planning on posting this mod to the Witcher 3 Nexus with credit to @iforgotmysocks. Let me know if you don't want to to do that and I either won't or I will take the mod down if I've already put it up.

Example of the Enhanced version:
View attachment 16243
View attachment 16244
View attachment 16245
View attachment 16246

EDIT*

I think I noticed some of my values aren't quite right. I'll be changing them and re-uploading.

Attachments

• AobPrYO.jpg
    AobPrYO.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 63
  • FFvFvOX.jpg
    FFvFvOX.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 85
  • MvbTNXd.jpg
    MvbTNXd.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 62
  • 7eT2R0M.jpg
    7eT2R0M.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Okay, here is the modified version of the mod @iforgotmysocks made.

updated DropBox link

I changed it so now there is a version of the mod to match each of the four versions of the Feline Witcher Armor, slots included. I also changed the Readme file to include these notes:

If you have not purchased the armor from the vendor before applying this mod, the armor will not show up at the vendor. I don't know if it reappears in a few days or not (I waited over two days and it didn't reappear). Purchase the armor and have it in your inventory before applying the mod just in case.

If you apply the mod before buying it and it no longer shows at the vendor, uninstalling it should make it show up at the vendor again to purchase.

The New Game + version of the armor has not been modified. It is unknown how the armor will be affected if the game is moved into NG+ in the future.

It is unknown currently how the armor will be affected once the game triggers it to scale up to level 29. It might only change the armor for sale at the vendor, it might change your equipped armor, it might cause errors. I am unable to test this right now as my character is level 25.

I do not know where the value for the level requirement is for the armor at this point, so last I check it was set at 21 for all versions.

I do not know what affect changing the version of the mod will have on anything you have slotted into the armor at the time, as I have not yet tested that. I expect you will lose the slotted runes, but am not sure.

I'm planning on posting this mod to the Witcher 3 Nexus with credit to @iforgotmysocks . Let me know if you don't want to to do that and I either won't or I will take the mod down if I've already put it up.

Example of the Enhanced version:

EDIT*

I think I noticed some of my values aren't quite right. I'll be changing them and re-uploading.

It might appear at another vendor, the previous one obviously wan't ment to sell lv 35 armor.
I don't think the lv requirements can be lowered that easily cause some script seems to create lv requirements depending on the armor strength.

And ya, sure u can upload it to nexus, i don't mind.

@iforgotmysocks ;
It seems we have an experienced modder around here.
would you please make a mod to set the weight of all alchemy/crafting components to zero ?
I'm not sure but right now it looks as if the minimum weight cannot be lower than 0.01.

I'm quite bussy currently, i'm working on a perma-death tool.
But it's almost done, so i might be able to check it out soon.

I for myself don't like such unreal things like weightless items.
I rather increase the storage the player has.

Not the best solution, that would be external storage space, but still better than weightless items. :p
But i'll see what i can do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom