question about eskel and triss...

+
question about eskel and triss...

I remember browsing through the wikipedia and it says that triss ends up falling in love with eskel - anyone know anything about this? what happens? I'm curious because i felt rather sorry for triss and her hopeless adoration of geralt - it would be nice to think she ends up with someone else!

I read about this in one story about
Geralt's and Yennefers wedding, it tells that Eskel and Triss were ehm....doing something together ;D
I don't know if its a real Sapkowski story, or a fan made one...

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Wedding is story made by Mr. Sapkowski, but just for fun. Probably as a gift for his friend's wedding. It has no connection (except heroes) with the Saga, it is not alternative ending, nor anything to be taken seriously :p Just a fun-story :)

Well as far as I remember, that was the only source of Eskel + Triss romance I've ever read.... ;D

that information was added by someone else, so i can't confirm it ... but Eskel sure seems to have a crush on Triss during her stay at Kaer Morhen in Blood of Elves :peace:

i don't know if it would be very good fan fiction... I'm really not a good writer and especially not good at the whole romantic thing... but yeah, maybe I will give it a try sometime! i haven't done anything creative like that in a very long time... *ponder*

Top Bottom