The fall of Reardon Manor (spoilers) / Velen

+
The fall of Reardon Manor (spoilers) / Velen

Hello. I'll go straight to the point...
I learned that one could meet Letho in this place/quest but despite that I ensured I left him alive in TW2 I didn't bump into him. Nor did I find him in the houses afterwards... Is it possible just to miss him like that and do I have any chances to meet him? :/
I think I went thoroughly through every house during the quest... so this feels a bit weird.

I ensured to let him alive before starting TW3 - by playing a new ending on the release day. I have hard time to believe I could have missed the right save file during the import..

GhostJR: I imported the saves...

The same happened to me too, I imported a save where he definitely was alive, but I still didn't meet him.

I know it's better not to interfere, that will benefit Letho since he'll be considered dead and free.

But I really, really, really don't want to give that scum such an easy bounty with a mansion and women and drinks and food for the rest of their lives.

I freaking take contracts to fight monsters for peanuts and he gets a freaking mansion? I don't know what to do.

Am I a terrible person? :)

I know it's better not to interfere, that will benefit Letho since he'll be considered dead and free.

But I really, really, really don't want to give that scum such an easy bounty with a mansion and women and drinks and food for the rest of their lives.

I freaking take contracts to fight monsters for peanuts and he gets a freaking mansion? I don't know what to do.

the manor is mostly destroyed and abandoned...he is only hiding there :)

I imported the saves...
if you plan to play the game more than once, try the other option (conversation in Wizima), my Letho was alive thanks to that :)

if you don't interfere, they cut off Letho's head.

ah, I see well, good thing he's dead in my game, nobody picks on witchers...no matter the subject

I went along with Letho's plan in the end and excused the decision in my mind like

"they likely won't get the bounty just with the medallion"

or

"they're scum and they'll probably kill each other for the bounty or kill themselves some other way"

or

"the estate might not be so good anyway"

And stuff like that :p

Top Bottom