Patch 1.05 crafting

+
Patch 1.05 crafting

Since 1.05 it is impossible to create superior swallow or any other superior formulae that requires 2x vitrol, aether or any other crafted material because now it says "you already have this item" when you craft that one (Aether, nigredo etc...) , please hotfix this, thank you.

Oh i should add "white gull" is one time crafted only so that is what causes this problem in the first place.

Last edited:
Wow, probably we need to wait another week for fix like this.
Since XP is still bugged for me even with 1.05. Good job...

Since 1.05 it is impossible to create superior swallow or any other superior formulae that requires 2x vitrol, aether or any other crafted material because now it says "you already have this item" when you craft that one (Aether, nigredo etc...) , please hotfix this, thank you.

Oh i should add "white gull" is one time crafted only so that is what causes this problem in the first place.

Are you saying that when you meditate, your superior potions that you used the day before aren't replenished automatically? Any potions that I already have in my inventory will say that because I have the max amount already, so I want to know what you meant specifically; I can check it out later when I play and see if I'm affected or not.

---------- Updated at 01:29 PM ----------

Are you saying that when you meditate, your superior potions that you used the day before aren't replenished automatically? Any potions that I already have in my inventory will say that because I have the max amount already, so I want to know what you meant specifically; I can check it out later when I play and see if I'm affected or not.

jj284b

Forum veteran
no, you cannot craft second one, but recipe requires you to have two, so you will be unable to craft it... same issue with mutagens, no chance to make grand mutagen, because you cannot have more than 2 normal mutagens.

Most of crafted stuffs that's supposed to be ingredients for alchemy can only be crafted once because it's now treated as 'potions'. Mutagens are also like that.

You can craft multiple items by dropping it and create new item, but it's tedious, better wait for a hotfix or go back to 1.04 if you badly need to craft.

Dropping the existing one and crafting again said item to then picking it up again seems to work for now.

To be honest, I'm losing faith in CDPR. They new about the mutagen bug that they aren't working correctly and didn't fix it. Same goes for some quests.

Yep, I can confirm this. I cannot craft more alcohol used for refilling potions (alkahest) or upgrade my mutagens. It says that I already have that item.

Same here, can't create a new Green Mutagen even though I have 3 lesser ones since I already have one... Unable to create a Greater Green Mutagen since the 1.05 patch.

Your items you have crafted replenish when you meditate. You don't need to craft a second time.

They're talking about ingredients that you craft for other crafting work, such as White Gull, Aether, as well as Mutagens.

This is such a glaring issue, I cannot even comprehend how it made it past testing. I actually thought they had taken the time to get the patch right, but this is evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
We are not talking about potions or bombs but ingredients, mutagens and other items you craft more than once.

I just went in game and I was able to craft a green mutagen no problem, Not sure about the other stuff as I didn't have the ingredients. Will keep an eye out though.

I've noticed this problem, too, and have also submitted a report to @Marcin Momot .

A temporary work-around is to drop the Vitriol (or whichever ingredient of which you need more than one) on the ground, brew a second one, pick up the first, and then brew the potion normally.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder... i can't rly believe that not even a single person at cdpr tested the update before it was pushed out. Lol.

Guess making such a big open world RPG comes at a cost. Impossible to avoid these bugs. But lets all please keep in mind how wonderful the game is in almost every other aspect. But truth be told, solving these bugs shouldn't take to long...

And.....if you try to change the new filters in order to try to make more than one White Gull by toggling the filter options, it hides the alcohol group on the alchemy page....
One more thing is that I noticed that the health bar now disappears outside of combat; no way to know what health level you are at unless you go into the menus, even if you are eating food etc to replenish...

Yes same problem here, after crafting one blue mutagen I cannot craft anymore as it say "You already have this item". Please fix this @Marcin Momot

Anyway thanks @RivenII for the temporary work around, at least I won't get stuck with this.

Top Bottom