Vendor Icons on the world map disappearing

+
Vendor Icons on the world map disappearing

It seems like some vendor icons show up permanently on the world map, as in, no matter where you are if you pull up the world map you will always see those icons. But, many seem to be temporary and only appear when you are close to them in the game world...even if the merchant in question is not a traveling or temporary merchant.

Is this a bug or a feature? Because it really makes finding vendors a tedious process when looking to go back and play Gwent, check refreshed inventory or sell specific items to vendors that pay more for them.

I have the same problem, my Novigrad map is practically empty of vendors icons, even though I've visited them all. Novigrad is not the only place where my vendors dissappear from the map, but is the most prominent one.

Yeah, this is definitely a thing. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature - I visit barbers quite often and they never pop up on the Novigrad map. I had to check their locations on the internet and now have them memorised, but still, it's a pain in the arse.

Yeah I still can't figure out what the deal is here. Some places show vendor icons no matter how far away you are, most do not. This sucks. Vendors that are in one spot on a daily schedule should permanently show on the map.

Top Bottom