Total Playtime counter reset to zero after patch 1.04

+
Total Playtime counter reset to zero after patch 1.04

Hi all, my total playtime counter has reset to zero after installing patch 1.04 on PS4, not seen any other reports of this as yet, I mean it's not a huge deal cos I know I've already put over 30 hours in! But would like to see this restored if possible? Probably just a minor bug but it's a little annoying!

Probably more annoying if you find out its incorrect time play.

Mine time play is 8-9 days in game (yep, that 190-200+ hours) but tell you what, its BS because I never play that much, only 3-4 hours each days.

I bought the game 2 weeks ago, 4 x 14 days = 56 hours, not exceed 60 hours at maximum.

Hahaha. My play time has never been right since the game released. My first post on these forums was on 5/26 to ask how to check your play time and after learning how i was shocked to see that between release and my post it said i had 9 hours play time. This was after knowing I played almost 6 hours a day since the 19th (I'm a stay at home dad with time to burn when kiddo's in school) I checked a few days later and it said i only had 19 hours played, so i gave up looking anymore because it was never accurate.

Playtime is broken, it tells me I have played for more than 7 days (7x24hour = 168+ hours) which is total bs. This is very sad because I like to compare playtime with my other friends playing witcher 3 (on pc the GoG client shows playtime correctly)

Top Bottom