Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

+
Not only mutagen it's affecting all craftable items, Mutagen, Alchemy Ingredients (white gull, vitriol, etc), Runestone.

Mutagen Bug

if you use mutagens for your skills and place/replace them
they only work until you relog/close the game

after entering the game you have no bonus benefits from placed mutagens - you have to replace them and they will work until the next close/relog

needs to get fixed

You're not being clear in your description. The issue is that the bonus afforded by a used mutagen does not take effect after loading a save. The only way to get it working is to remove it from the slot (move to inventory), and then place it back. This bug has been reported before, and someone from CDPR said they'll look into it, or something to that effect.

By the way, there is also a different bug with alchemy, where you can't craft a mutagen (game says "already have this item"). With that one you have to drop the existing mutagen(s), and then you can craft the new one.

I hope both of these bugs get fixed soon, they're pretty annoying.

u can craft another higher tier mutagen by dropping them first (if you have some)
a small workaround for this - and it works
you get no message "you already have this item)

and yes.. what you describe is what i'm talking about :)

Samuraifox - have you dropped the mutagen(s) that are assigned to a slot on the skills page? I had the same problem: for me it was no greater blue mutagens on the craftable items page, was unable to create any more, then realised that I had one in an assigned slot. Unequipped & dropped that one, and then was able to make another. Awkward way to have to go about things - now hoping that it will be fixed for 1.06 (hopefully they'll disable or clean up the new filter feature.....)

Problems with Mutagens (maybe a bug?)

Hello everyone.

Still doing all the side missions and questionmarks to fully gear up.

With alchemy actually you can craft for example 1 normal red mutagen with 3 small ones. And then you need 2 or 3 normal red mutagens for 1 big red mutagen. So if I try crafting normal red mutagens It says "you already have this item". But I have just one and need 3 to make the big one.

Is this a bug? Or do I have to find the 2 others on myself?

THis has been discussed at least fifty times since yesterday. Yes, it is a bug. If you drop the mutagens, you can craft another one, and then pick up the rest. We all hope it will be fixed

Thank you for your quick response sir ! Didnt see any Thread about it since now. Can be closed :)

Dropping DOES work as a temporary work-round, but as Fenr15 and others pointed out, you need to make sure you've dropped all of them.

Yeah, looks like it's broken! but anyway, you can just craft it and drop it then craft the next one, until you have 3 :)

[BUG]Unable to create more then 1 alchemy item + Workaround

So i havent seen this posted here, decided to post it.

Alchemy items like Aether, Rubest, White Gull are no longer able to be created more then once since the latest patch(1.05 PC). Which is annoying as for some recipes you need 2 of said item. It is not able to be created because it says: you allready have one.

The workaround I've found so far is to just drop the item, create a new one, drop, create etc untill you have the amount you want. Then just pick them up from the floor. Though it is still annoying

mutagen you already have this item bug

I cant make a third blue mutagen for some reason, the game wont let me. It only says you already have this item, however this should be the case with mutagens.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...osite-to=*,*|2048:1152&background-color=black

---------- Updated at 04:22 PM ----------

hi am I the only one. is it possible that my save file is broken

Yes got the same problem after 1.05 patch, hope it get fixed soon because I want my greater mutagents!!!

Yes, it's a pretty big bug, a lot of people are complaining about this, myself include, hope they fix it soon.

Top Bottom