• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Harder difficulty meditation heal

The lack of healing through medititation was a nice idea on paper but in reality doesn't make much difference since you can meditate to get the potions back if you had none (otherwise you'd just drink up first then meditate), you can just meditate 1 hour and drink up, then meditate another hour. Nothing will happen between those meditations so the whole thing becomes redundant, completely redundant.

I think you can safely remove this mechanic from the game without any implications whatsoever.

Fighting the Game to Play the Game

This game has become so aggravating that I honestly don't know if I want to play it any longer. Can someone explain the controls to me? Are they relative to Geralt's facing or are they relative to the camera? I ask because sometimes it seems like the one is the case while other times it's the other. Sometimes I can push "forward" at an enemy and Geralt rushes toward that enemy. Other times the exact same "control" results in Geralt running in a random direction based on his facing, irrelevant to the direction of the camera. Swimming and subtle (small) movements are exercises in aggravation. Add to this confusion the overall, I don't know what to call it, hesitancy? On the part of Geralt to react to input. It seems to take forever for him to respond to the simplest instructions (and no, it's not a performance issue.)

I've just gotta say that I am seriously missing the "feel" of the Witcher 2. It wasn't perfect, but Geralt at least did what I told him to.TW3, by contrast, is just maddening. Seriously I am FIGHTING THE GAME in order to PLAY the game, and it sucks!

Sono quick improvement that I'd like to be implemented:
- Possibility to remap buttons on joypad while playing on PC;
- just 2 quickslots for consumable & potions -> need more;
- just 2 slots of bombs in quickslots c'mon... it is annoying and not fun at all having to get to the inventory mid combat to switch bombs just because you let us have only 2 slots;
- power up certain potions: swallow as it is now is quite useless. Make it a non combat potion with more than 3 uses/day or power it up to make it a combat boost;
- food craft: either you let us regen vitality via meditation at higher difficulty or see previous point or let us craft food. I hunt for food more than i hunt monster or I spend more in food than in weapon repair. Either way is just time consuming and not fun at all;
These are just Quality of Life changes not nerf of buff.

Last edited:
Well, since we at least hear what become of her, she's not completely gone from the game... still, running into her in some quest would be nice.

After 100 hours into the game, here are a few suggestions for improvements.

1. Fix the pop-in issues with NPCs. Sometimes I also have to meditate or load a save to get some NPCs to appear. Fixes to all these graphical issues is bugging me most at the moment.
2. Add some flair to the oceans in the game. Sailing around in the boat is kind of boring as there is very little fluff around. Not one boat with NPCs anywhere. I have seen some fishing boats. Only thing are some monsters like drowners and sirens.
3. I would love a School of the Wolf armor set, make a set like the one you start with that you can upgrade like the other school sets. It is one of my favorite sets. And I just find it odd that there is no School of the Wolf armor set in the game, and it is just not fair to have one of the best looking armors in the game be one of the worst armors in the game. It looks really cool and it should be used more.
4. A place to store items, I would suggest giving Vivaldi bank a place to store your items.
5. Add more options to hairworks. I have seen a few armors on NPCs that has hairworks on the fur part, and it looks amazing. I don't get why it is not on all types of fur armor in the game. More options to make this viable for everyone is to make it more modular. For instance, give us the option to have only monsters, armors or monsters and armors. Monsters, armors and Geralt etc etc.

That is what I can think off at the top of my head.

NPC names

Thank you CDPR for including an option to switch off NPC names in 1.05. I didn't even see it in the patch notes so it was a really nice surprise when I checked the HUD options after applying the patch. It's also great that you removed that pretty useless "keyboard detected" pop-up.

Just one thing about the NPC names. For me, and I know others too, the biggest problem is actually the relatively HUGE "Talk"-icons that STILL float on top of everybody's head. Could we perhaps have an option to completely turn them off (most NPCs just reply "hmpf" anyway) or at least an option to only show those icons once you're close enough to actually talk (when the button prompt appears).

In GTAV you can also talk to NPCs but they don't make such a huge fuzz about it (icons floating all over the place) instead it's a nice surprise you find out about after playing the game for a while (press right on d-pad btw). It makes sense when talking to a merchant or to start a quest, but with just the random NPC dialogue it's a completely useless reminder.

Thanks for listening to your fans, you're doing an awesome job!

Storage containers. Where can we store our loot?

I guess I am use to Elder Scroll and Fallout games where we can store our loot. Can we do this in Witcher 3? If so where and how?

When I am over burdened I drop my loot. I notice there is a red X on the mini map. Thing is, with the maps being so massive i haven't gotten back to these X's to see if they are still there 3 or 4 days later. So is dropping loot on the ground a good alternative or does the map screen respawn and the loot dropped on the ground disappear after a while?

I guess I am use to Elder Scroll and Fallout games where we can store our loot. Can we do this in Witcher 3? If so where and how?

When I am over burdened I drop my loot. I notice there is a red X on the mini map. Thing is, with the maps being so massive i haven't gotten back to these X's to see if they are still there 3 or 4 days later. So is dropping loot on the ground a good alternative or does the map screen respawn and the loot dropped on the ground disappear after a while?

There is no place to store items.
You have to buy the saddlebags to increase your storage capability, and you have to sell all the items you don't need.

Loot on the ground disappear after a while.

So I've still been testing this view out, and I can say it adds a better pace to the game. The normal camera walking speed is some times too fast and you end up running everywhere (on consoles). I have had a few times where the combat has remained in the close up view, and I have to admit it does get confusing as you can't see who you're fighting. But I much prefer the close-up camera, I'd recommend you guys try it anx see what you think.

Feature request: Troll only Subtitles

I always switch subtitles off for games that have english as the main language. But the trolls, bloody hell, it's almost impossible to understand what they're saying. I've just had to reload a save because I failed a quest due to me not understanding a word a troll was saying, and having to guess a response.

Trolls need subtitles.

Any chance of this for the Enhanced edition?

Last edited:
I actually hate the close-up camera and would prefer an option where you would never be forced into it...

Top Bottom