Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

+
Camera panning stutter - NOT FIXED
Horse animation stutter - NOT FIXED
XP BUG - NOT FIXED (just finished one of the main quests, recommended level 10, my level 14 and got only 5 xp, great)
Vernon Roche bug - NOT FIXED (according to my friend)

Great job so far, CD Projekt RED.

But hell... instead we got Larger font! YAY! Sarcasm off.

P.S. Instead of fixing existing issues, the new patch has brought the new ones. For example, missing commentaries while inspecting clues using The Witcher's Sense.

Any info on next patch?

P.P.S.
Will you adress atrocious npc pop-in in upcoming patch? Also it would be very nice to have sorting options for inventory.

P.P.P.S.
Marcin Momot, could you clarify this particular patch note "Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level." Does it mean that players with higher level(+6) will get 5-10 xp instead of nothing(what's the point?)? Or is it actual fix for xp bug?

Last edited:
3 Things I would love to have implemented eventually.
1. The tabs in the menu stay closed if you close them.
2. Ability to read sign post/fast travel from on your horse.
3. Ability to select the cinematic camera to be default when roaming and exploring (the camera it uses when over encumbered)

1. LOD reduction is annoying.. why you do that on ultra settings... make a slide bar in options after all.. now when you run, things/foliage pop up in the horizon.. very annoying..
2. In cut scenes, they also reduced the quality/level of detail in clothes/armors etc.. it was just fine.. why? Performance improvement doesn't mean downgrading the graphics again and again.. just put graphic options.. Other that that and some gameplay bugs that are reported above.. thanks for the continuous suppot.

Last edited:
To RED Team, check out this topic: http://www.gry-online.pl/S043.asp?ID=13706243
People demand bether graphics, more quality textures, beter colors, better LOD etc... something close to E3 trailers. Plz make it happen.. even if requirements are radically high, a lot of people who built computers specially for the premiere of the game waiting for this.

Ok just want to ask simple question about xp bug. WTF??? Seriously im lvl 24 and doing lvl 26-27 quest and after finished one of the only got 100 xp or less I didn't remember now. Are you f serious? Doing 3 lvl above and still getting jack s*it. How im suppose to reach lvl 30-35? This is bollocks

Camera panning stutter - NOT FIXED
Horse animation stutter - NOT FIXED
XP BUG - NOT FIXED (just finished one of the main quests, recommended level 10, my level 14 and got only 5 xp, great)
Vernon Roche bug - NOT FIXED (according to my friend)

Great job so far, CD Projekt RED.

But hell... instead we got Larger font! YAY! Sarcasm off.

P.S. Instead of fixing existing issues, the new patch has brought the new ones. For example, missing commentaries while inspecting clues using The Witcher's Sense.

Any info on next patch?

P.P.S.
Will you adress atrocious npc pop-in in upcoming patch? Also it would be very nice to have sorting options for inventory.

P.P.P.S.
Marcin Momot, could you clarify this particular patch note "Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level." Does it mean that players with higher level(+6) will get 5-10 xp instead of nothing(what's the point?)? Or is it actual fix for xp bug?

you're missing the most important fix, thats you get a better PC. Problem solved.

you're missing the most important fix, thats you get a better PC. Problem solved.

Dude, I'm looking for an official reply from rep. Not some smart ass who doesn't know shit about my PC. Plus, this kind of bugs cannot be connected to hardware. So stop bullshitting.

Last edited:
Technically yes it's the last part of the framebuffer but it reacts differently for some reason. Steam overlay(which I'm referring to in this case) triggers as if it's a popup from what I've noticed so it starts borderless windows. On the contrary RTSS works like it should and doesn't interfere with fullscreen settings.

Well, I don't use Steam. But noticed resetting of this option many times.
But most of them, of course, after Alt+Tab.

Will look how it will be now.

-------

P.S.: Now I can correctly Alt+Tab ONLY from fullscreened game.

If it in window/borderless mode, then I only can to see task bar and Witcher on the background. Window in which I Alt-Tab'ed isn't appears...

But I changed not only Witcher version. AMD Video Driver was updated too.

Last edited:
Bovine Defense Force Initiative should be way tougher than level 27 (idk, like 60-70, just to make sure), because it becomes more profitable source to grind than cows themselves

I hope CDPR staff knows that most of the butthurt people that are shitposting..

[Sard Edit: i'm a stupid mod that delete and modify posts so i can sound credible but what i am really is an inbred dimwit.]

Last edited:
Some of my signs like ard sweep do not need to be equipped to work they still have the gold square around then when I unequip them I feel as if I am cheating please help or fix xbox1 issue

Bovine Defense Force Initiative should be way tougher than level 27 (idk, like 60-70, just to make sure), because it becomes more profitable source to grind than cows themselves
They probably didn't want to completely remove the exploit. They're not like Blizzard or EA. If some players want to exploit this at higher levels it's fine. It's not a multiplayer game. This is a perfect solution.

The patch introduced a new problem for me. I'm playing with keyboard and mouse, and now - at random times - diving simply doesn't work. I'm pressing "c" but nothing happens.

Otherwise great patch, the crafting filters are godsend and the underwater controls are much better now. Hope to see more improvements for the inventory as well (separate books/notes grid, read/unread markings, more sorting options - if possible).

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Fixes an issue where Vernon Roche would not appear at the Hanged Man's Tree during the Eye for an Eye quest.

Unfortunately Roche will still not appear during the quest.

EDIT:

Solved the problem. After completing the quest "A Deadly Plot" Roche appears. Great :)

greetz

Last edited:
Why is the Loot Box small again on PC (1.05)?

The loot box size increase was perfect on patch 1.04. But for some reason, it seems to have been made smaller again. I can't read the items I'm picking up =/

I am playing on PC hooked up to my TV. Please at least give me an option to have that 1.04 loot size, or give us an option for the console UI on PC for people that want it.

King's Gambit quest is still bugged, infinite loading after killing bears
Have been waiting for this patch like 1 week, ... BIG BIG disappointment

awesome patch!
i can't wait to play this game again once you release a harder difficulty, since death march gets kind of easy once you pass the early game :)

Top Bottom