B(e)ar bones Witcher 3 outfit (ongoing project)

+
B(e)ar bones Witcher 3 outfit (ongoing project)

Hey,

Whanted to share my current outfits for medieval fares, which my wife and I frequent regularly. It's loosly based on the Ursine armor set from Wild Hunt and will be upgraded with more accessories in the coming months. My wife is quite a talented tailor and helped me a lot with it... watcha think?

EDIT: I actually own a long sword made by a polish sword smith, I just don't wear it on the pics.

Attachments

• 20150515_145251.jpg
    20150515_145251.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 20150515_145302.jpg
    20150515_145302.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 20150515_145254.jpg
    20150515_145254.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Next up on the list will be the leather half jerking, the bracers and gloves... and maybe a fur collar and some more leather applications.
Can't wait to see it ;)

And I really like that small bag - it reminds me to some amazing armors from W1 and W2...Damn, I missed them in Wild Hunt...:'(

Can't wait to see it ;)

And I really like that small bag - it reminds me to some amazing armors from W1 and W2...Damn, I missed them in Wild Hunt...:'(

Indeed, it's kind of a throback to the older games, and it's really useful for money, my pipe and sh*t. ;) It also i part of the bandolier that holds the sword.

Another Rennie? I approve! : D

Well done thusfar! I know it can be a long process to get Ren garb just the way you want it. You're lucky to have a spouse who is also interested in the same things and will help along the way with stuff like this. You both did a good job!

I can see the beginnings of some Ursine armor, and I'd love to start seeing W3 garb at Faires, would be so cool. W3 is so inspirational. I really like the Redanian Halberdier's armor. I may have to make that my next Ren Faire project. Honestly, though, I need to continue to add to/adjust my current garb before I take on another project. I would like to get into chainmail and plate armour, it's all just a matter of time and money.

ANYWAY, bravo! Would like to see it with the sword and whatever additions/adjustments you make along the way!

Mastercrafted comes even closer...

Temerian looks great too, agreed... but, let's face it, we need proper wolf gear. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom