Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

+
Can only craft one Mutagen and can't craft Greater Mutagen

With introduction of filters in alchemy, Mutagens can only be created once with lesser mutagens. I can no longer create more than 1 mutagen and therefore, impossible to create Greater Mutagens....

Same problem.
I had to keep dropping them on the ground.

How are you dropping them on the ground?

ANd yes we have this problem! this is ridiculous. Why are there so many bugs and problems with Mutagens!! This is game breaking. Pls Fix!

Unequip it then go to the inventory tab with all the components. Mutagens are usually at the bottom.

Workaround is to throw all mutagens of the same level you're trying to craft on the ground. Then craft the one you want, pick the others up and you're set.

Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

I can't create Mutagens from 3 lesser Mutagens, it says: You already have that item. So i can't craft greater mutagens either. Pls fix that, thanks

I noticed that too. Before latest patch you could merge and create more powerful mutagens from lesser. Now they are more or less like creating alchemy potions, stating that you already have them.

I thought first perhaps this was deliberate...and that enemies would drop better mutagens to compensate. Now I'm not so sure.

I have it too.

As a workaround you can drop all your medium level mutagens ("Red Mutagen" for example) on the ground. You can then make a new one and pick up the old one.

The excact same thing happened to me, only with all the items. Can't craft more than one white gull, more than one Albedo etc.
Really need a solution, as i need two of one of the powders to make the superior swallow potion.

Mekc

Forum regular
The excact same thing happened to me, only with all the items. Can't craft more than one white gull, more than one Albedo etc.
Really need a solution, as i need two of one of the powders to make the superior swallow potion.

Craft - drop - craft - drop - craft.... repeat... Enough crafted? Pick up everything.

It's a bit of a pain, but at least there's a work around.

I'm hoping we see some kind of longer term storage that Geralt can access at some point in the future.
Safety deposit box at a bank or some stash beneath the house of a trusted contact.

I can see the potential for a unbalanced amount of loot with the introduction of one, but it can't be as bad as leaving things all over the floor which some folk seem to be doing now.

I'm hoping we see some kind of longer term storage that Geralt can access at some point in the future.
Safety deposit box at a bank or some stash beneath the house of a trusted contact.

Kaer Morhen or the Vivaldi bank would make the most 'sense' for places to store stuff. A more 'convenient' option would be to have it accessible at all 'tavern/inn' vendors (similar to Witcher 2 - it doesn't make the most sense, but... eh...)

After loading a save bonus mutagen shows one value if a mutagen again put in a cell - a different value.

And the problem with the creation of large and medium mutagens window alchemy writes that the object you already have and you can not create 3 medium mutagen.

Yeah, dropping and crafting works but it is very annoying when you have to do it multiple times to craft greater mutagens. Hopefully 1.06 addresses this bug.

Top Bottom