Returned my copy as well (Thanks Microsoft) Save bug

+
Returned my copy as well (Thanks Microsoft) Save bug

I spent so much time doing side things before getting in to main story. Once I did get in, I was hit with save/load bug. CDPR is not capable of dealing with these issues and FYI you guys need to learn how to do things in America. This is not Poland where you can do whatever you want. Get your HAPPY LOVING FACES TOGETHER! WE LOVE YOU GUYS! ETC ETC. [Sard Edit: Actually, there are plenty of customer return issues in every country and continent - even my beloved Southern Cousins. BUT THAT"S ANOTHER STORY. Have a nice time out.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious? Look at Master Chief collection and unitys launch. Actually broken for everyone. Get a OH LOOK A DOLPHIN.

While I somewhat agree with you.. the MCC was playable you just had a hard time finding matches if you wanted to play multiplayer.. And Ubisoft is a french company..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of racist haters...

Couldn't just get a refund, had to insult the devs' country too.

Shouldn't you all be at Wallmart buying guns and threatening your neighbors?

I could care less what Race they are. Just wanted let people know that they can return this buggy game and get their money back. I know some that bought this game are kids and $59 is alot for them. Trying to help them out so they can buy some other game.

How do I return the game when I bought it digitally? I've had enough of the problems I'm having now. I've restarted 3 times and it's just buggered itself again so I'm done with the game for now, il rebut in 6-12 months if I can get a refund?

How do I return the game when I bought it digitally? I've had enough of the problems I'm having now. I've restarted 3 times and it's just buggered itself again so I'm done with the game for now, il rebut in 6-12 months if I can get a refund?

You bought digitally on Xbox One? That's Microsoft's department.

You bought digitally on PS4? That's Sony's department.

You bought digitally on PC? That's either Steam or CD Projekt Red's department (not sure which one)

Remember that Microsoft and Sony do not have to give you the refund as it is in their terms of service when buying digital products, so I'd recommend trying to be as civil and kind about it as possible, because ultimately the decision for the refund will be on the person you talk to on the phone/chat room (depending on how you try to contact them), and from personal experience as tech support, when a customer would get angry at me for something that was out of my control, I'd just refer to the terms of service and end it there.

Thanks for that Zekex45. I don't ever give customer support a hard time, they are just trying to do their job and be helpful where they can. It's not their fault for their employers crap policies so I stay polite.

I bought it digitally as well. Just talk to the Microsoft customer service. Tell them how this pathetic game is unplayable and all its bugs. That is how I got my refund.

I bought it digitally as well. Just talk to the Microsoft customer service. Tell them how this pathetic game is unplayable and all its bugs. That is how I got my refund.

I will give it a try. Thanks greatshotleo. Il get the money back (hopefully) and buy ESO. Re-buy Witcher 3 Enhanced edition much later when it has finished being beta tested!

Also called MS today and they walked me through numerous options to fix the Kings Gambit bug with no luck. This is a game issue not system issue. They never offered to refund my $ however, so if a patch isn't out soon I will go back to them and request a refund.

Soo..gonna lock this thead now. Then, going to GET TO THE PUNISHING.
You kids gotta start being nicer.

Top Bottom