• I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you found us with google?

Gooooood... :victory:

Triss we need you !
By the way I'm here also because of Google. Searched why so small intractions with Triss in game, I thought that it was my fault, that I have missed or done something wrong in game.

---------- Updated at 11:57 PM ----------

When Lambert ask about Triss, my answer would be "Im still banging her".. just to see yens face and feel satisfied xD
I wanted to answer that we a couple and everything fine with us, and see Yens reaction. She is gorgeus when angry.

By the way I'm here also because of Google. Searched why so small intractions with Triss in game, I thought that it was my fault, that I have missed or done something wrong in game.
Yeah lets all thank google for this wonderfull discovery :p.

Btw i stole ur profile picture, couldn't resist, hope you don't mind. :D

damn i really suck at editing, it's my first time i'm using forums :S hope u all understand.

So.. to light up the mood.. the most greatest scene for me in the entire game of the witcher 3:

:hatsoff:

My heart exploded on the docks when I thought I'd lost her. When she came back it melted. Amazing scene just beautiful, the next best scene was their kiss under fireworks.

---------- Updated at 09:33 PM ----------

Off topic, but anyone knows why my profile pic is not visible in the thread?

Love you Triss. Sry had to say it

I hope some dev is reading this stuff or at least acknowledging that this is something. I really hope they do. I was so disappointed post novigrad and that scene at KM when yen kisses geralt and triss dont say nothing, that's too fuc*ed up

So sad after W1 and W2, especially since W3 is last installement, as other people already said in some posts

This thing is so important to me that i logged in and write this reply as my first post :)

Last edited:
I hope some dev is reading this stuff or at least acknowledging that this is something. I really hope they do. I was so disappointed post novigrad and that scene at KM when yen kisses geralt and triss dont say nothing, that's too fuc*ed up

So sad after W1 and W2, especially since W3 is last installement, as other people already said in some posts

They already know about this Thread and our entire discussion. 100%.

As I and some others already said they wont give us feedback as long as they dont know for sure how and if they will do something.

They wont promise anything. Thats why they dont answer yet I guess.

I've spent the last several hours playing with the different options regarding Sigi's treasure. That's one way to get more content right?

I gotta say, I have nothing but praise for whoever designed this quest. It is so good, and all the different outcomes depending on how you handle things only add to its greatness.

Even my earlier suggestion about seeing a not so nice side of Triss was here, and it made perfect sense. And her words after that. Pity couldn't Geralt couldn't be there as "moral" support when she drank her sorrows away.

Still, I stand by my idea that it would be interesting to see her wrath being directed at character we already have a connection with, like the Baron's daughter.

It seems whoever was in charge of overall design told the writers, you have only three quests, make it count! And they did indeed :)

It makes me sad in a way, after seeing this quality content, with so much feels everywhere, that they decided to give her so little room.

On the other hand, it makes me hopeful, that if they ever tell the writers to just go at it, the result will be great.

This thing is so important to me that i logged in and write this reply as my first post :)
I feel your pain, but i'm almost certain that the developpers are aware of this popic, would be surprise if they weren't.

As I and some others already said they wont give us feedback as long as they dont know for sure how and if they will do something.

I hope so. But it would be nice if CDPR comment this thread and discussion on It as soon as possible

yea as the guy said, they are gathering thought on how to act/ if to act

---------- Updated at 10:27 PM ----------

I hope so. But it would be nice if CDPR comment this thread and discussion on It as soon as possible

i agree with you. maybe some dev can start to post something and beginning to involve us, to get direct feedback. Providing they want to do something about this situation of course

All they have to do at this point is acknowledge our concerns and the concerns of thousands of others on the net about the Triss mess.

CDPR do not have to make any promises at the moment but, this issue is very important to a large percentage of the fan base. They have to address it sooner rather than later I think. The outcome have to to satisfying to all sides.

If they would do. What do you expect them to say? Im interested in it by myself and for me I really have no clue what they would write here.

All they have to do at this point is acknowledge our concerns and the concerns of thousands of others on the net about the Triss mess.

It's not only a Triss mess.
There is the lack of consequences from TW2, the lack of internal consequences (Brothers in Arm is...useless, for example) and the rushed third act.

The "Triss issue", at this point, is secondary.

CDPR do not have to make any promises at the moment but, this issue is very important to a large percentage of the fan base. They have to address it sooner rather than later I think. The outcome have to to satisfying to all sides.

I agree with you, triss situation right now is messed up pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom