I Give Up 3221225477, You Win

+
I Give Up 3221225477, You Win

I give up on this game, it wont progress further without instantly CTD'ing with a
"Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000068"
every. single. time.
ive been with support since day 2 of launch.
ive tried: Downclocking my card, memtest, testing my SSD and the HDD its installed on, page file on/off/default/manual. old nvidia drivers, new drivers, unclocking cpu, as many default bios settings as i could find, changing to full power in game profile, deleting galaxy.dll, running in compat for every windows version, admin mode. windows 8 sdk with wrap enabled with DX11 and DX9. reinstalling the game, trying every patch version. and disabling all non essential programs and uninstalling them.

this pc is 4 months old with the specs of.
mobo gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
ssd arc 100 240 gb
hdd WD RED 3tb
ram. g.skill ares 4x4gb 1600
i7 4790k
psu eVga blue 2.0 750w
gpu Gtx980 windforce.

and now tech support is telling me its a hardware problem? my hardwares new and performs perfectly with every single other game, i cant believe it.
then they try to "replicate" it and i find out their test bench is running a 760Ti, no wonder its a completely different setup.
So Witcher 3. i waited 2 years because you looked kickass, and you are kickass; i guess i just wasnt meant to play you.

Top Bottom