CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

+
CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

I think it'd be funny if they just keep fixing the fixes and making them more ridiculous as players end up overcoming them.

It's a bit of a suprise to me that they didn't remove the experience gain from killing it. It gives loot too, right?

There was imho no need at all to "fix" this in the first place. An exploit in a SP only game is no issue at all so I don't see the point.

I mean, it's funny yes. But I wonder if the resources and manpower at CDPR couldn't have been used for something more important...

There was imho no need at all to "fix" this in the first place. An exploit in a SP only game is no issue at all so I don't see the point.

I mean, it's funny yes. But I wonder if the resources and manpower at CDPR couldn't have been used for something more important...

Completely agree. Finding exploits or some little op things are part of the fun in single player RPGs. There are a group of people that enjoy learning about these things and then using them to their advantage.

CDPR choosing to "fix" these means they don't want those certain group of people to have fun. They are actively trying to make the game worse for these people.

CDPR should focus on fixing quest bugs, or other game breaking bugs, but the money and exp exploits are fair game and should not be changed.

I just think it needs a fix because of how it works. I wanted to check it out so I killed a bunch of cows in White Orchid to summon one but now no matter how many times I kill them they just keep respawning and because it's right by town I can't buy from the Merchant there since he's close enough to always be cowering in fear and running around yelling as the guards fight an endless battle with the never ending stream of spawning monsters

Never personally used the exploit, since I always had more than enough money for anything I wanted, don't see the need to have 100.000+. However the devs response was brilliant, makes me want to go kill some cows just to see the monster. If someone wants to further exploit that, I see no harm in that, it's a single player game.

CDPR should focus on fixing quest bugs, or other game breaking bugs, but the money and exp exploits are fair game and should not be changed.

"Exploits" and "fair game" are mutually exclusive, how can exploiting something be fair game? Cheaters will be cheaters though...

Wow, that is the mother of all fixes... well done CDPR, well done. That is so great I can't find words to describe how great this is... OH WAIT A SECOND: I found a word Bull**** ! That's the word I was looking for.
You now may ask why 'cause this is a funny idea (which I actually think it is). Well mainly because that little exploit has to be at the very bottom of the prioritylist for paching considering the bugs and problems currently disrupting the gameplay on the PS 4 (and the other systems). So CDPR PLEASE: first the real problems and then do the shits and giggles department.

The "It is SP who cares" argument is not valid, really. Because it's not a MMO it doesn't mean it can be imbalanced and broken.

The "It is SP who cares" argument is not valid, really. Because it's not a MMO it doesn't mean it can be imbalanced and broken.
There is nothing broken because the action itself here isn't something a normal player would ever do. It's nothing the game requires you to do. It's clearly and "out of immersion" kind of thing, very much like using a cheatcode.

Do you really think developers should prevent people from using cheats in SP games? For what reason? As long as the game doesn't give you an active incentive to "break" the balance there is imo nothing to fix.

We just might;)

Sorry dude..but don't you guys have more important things to worry about than fixing a little bitty exploit that probably next to no one uses? Also, would you answer me this question..Is there any chance that CDPR will reduce the number of lootable containers in a future patch?

Top Bottom