Which is the best looking Witcher Armour set?

+

Which is the best looking Witcher Armour set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I would wear the bear armor, would it be hard for me to play out as a signs, fast attack player?

Please CDPR, make the Griffin Armor less fat in a patch or something and I will love you even more, it would really look great, like it does in the artbook.

The Bath Towel is still the best armor available in the game

They should make a DLC witcher version of it that' can be upgraded

Attachments

• 1432663409362.jpg
    1432663409362.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 70
the mastercrafted ursine armor (the highest level) Geralt scares the enemies to death by how badass he looks in that armor

Superior Ursine chest piece with Masterwork Feline for the rest. Think that was my favourite look. While I preferred the darker colours on the Masterwork Ursine chest piece, I didn't like the high amount of chain mail as much.

Definitely not my thing, I just crafted it and the regular one looked so much better...

Totally agree with you on than, but don't worry the superior version looks way better than the enhanced. The major problem I have with the Feline set is all the blue. Why is there so much blue, with red trim no less. Who does that? Now black with red trim would look amazing, here's hoping for retexture mod.

I use the cat armor set atm. I don't care too much about the looks as long as it is not horrendous.

But OMG I want Lamberts armor set. That one is cool!

Top Bottom