I cannot meditate anymore, driving me crazy!

+
I cannot meditate anymore, driving me crazy!

I don't know what's wrong. I'm not in combat, in a safe place, no weapons drawn. But every time I wan't to skip to midnight or just replenish my potions and bombs, it says : You can't do that now. (Playing normal difficulty, so no meditation limits)

Has anybody else delt with this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

And otherwhise, please patch this. I love the game but meditation is quite a big part of the game.

So I should just continue doing missions hoping I hit the right one haha? It's annoying, some quests need you to make potions.....

Are you currently in the midst of a quest and fled from an encounter? If you did, you might have glitched and the game still perceives that you are still in combat hence why you can't enter meditation.

I save the game very often, especially before the start of any encounter or quest. I had this similar problem too and just had to reload back to the previous checkpoint.

So if I did not do that, basically I'm screwed?

I was assuming you are still at that point where you just fled from the encounter and got stuck with the meditation glitch. Hence why i recommended reloading to a previous save, but if you have progress to a point where your current saves already overwritten it then i'm sorry can't help you there.

The meditation problem never persisted for me, its like a one time thing. So i don't really understand your situation now.

Top Bottom