Should I wait for all DLC's?

+
Should I wait for all DLC's?

Hello to everyone! I bought pre-order copy of The Witcher 3, but decided to play again both The Witcher and The Witcher 2. Now I'm at the beginning of act II in The Witcher 2 and I'll propobably finish somewhere in next week.

My question is: should I wait for all DLC's to be released? I think last of them will be around middle of July, so it's month away.

What do you think? Thanks in advance! :)

They're all pretty superficial things. For example, crossbows are pretty crap and are only used to shoot flying enemies to the ground or to one-shot underwater enemies, and some of these DLCs are more crossbows. It really doesn't matter what crossbow you use, to be honest. The other DLC this week is simply a reskin of some of the cards from the gwent minigame. Gwent itself is a lot of fun, but these are being described as "new cards" when in fact they're cards you'll already have in the game, just with alternative art.

So far there's nothing you'd really miss other than, if this is your kind of thing, the additional haircuts for Geralt.

I say go ahead and play. Like you already said, the last DLC might be released at the end of next month.

Most of the DLC's are just aestetics. Nice looking armour and weapons. You wouldn't get to the dlc quests anyway if you would start the game now. There is just too much to explore. It would't give you a feeling that you missed something out. The base game is pretty enough already. The dlc's are nice to have but not mandatory at all.

Guest 3800752

But if you're talking about the big DLC from season pass, you'd have to wait early 2016 to play, then.

Yea most of the DLC is very superficial.. Honestly, free is free and that's great, but I sometimes feel they did this as a publicity stunt by taking a few things out of the game and said "Here's some free DLC, etc...." So my suggestion is defiantly play it once you're done with Witcher 2. I would foreworn you though most of what you do in Witcher 2 has no baring what so ever in Witcher 3, so just be forewarned with that. Still a great game though and you'll have a blast when you do play Witcher 3 too.

Top Bottom