Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys im starting to lose hope they are gonna do something about the triss situation :(

I wouldnt mind at all someone, maybe a dev or one near them, to just say "we are aware of this". Nothing more. Hopelessness is getting the best of me :(

One of the developers in another Triss thread talked about how the more support there is for Triss, the more likely they will do something (although this isn't his department), so since the forums are filled with support for Triss, i would honestly say it is like a 66.67% chance that we will see more Triss in the near future maybe even a higher chance. So don't lose too much hope, eventually something will come of it :)

not at all.. radovic was a f.cking prick he was one character i thought geralt should of put his i don't kill kings rule aside for!! but you can't save everyone so in a way if she went looking to bargain with a monster she deserved the out come..

Noooo, just keep plugging on it! Think of it like this...as long as they don't say NO...they might say YES. Like a first date ;) Don't ask...let her surprise you with it :D

I like to tell myself they don't answer because they are keeping it a surprise for one of the expansions. XD

Lol, just don't try to buy her red hair coloring!
yeah not a good move!!! lol

i love you dear sooo much but do you think you could look a little more like triss merigold for me!!

outcome is NOT going to be pretty!!

Obviously I won't be that blunt. Dropping a few hints and subtly influencing her will get me a long way - it's all about the long term psychological warfare after all. But I'll have formulate a serious plan of attack before I start operation 'Triss'. Of course they'd first have to sell those earrings...

I like to tell myself they don't answer because they are keeping it a surprise for one of the expansions. XD
Lmao just like myself, i even thought of saying that right now, hopefully we are right.
But that doesn't change the fact that they need( should imo) to fix the plot of Triss in witcher 3 to make it more reactive.

Obviously I won't be that blunt. Dropping a few hints and subtly influencing her will get me a long way - it's all about the long term psychological warfare after all. But I'll have formulate a serious plan of attack before I start operation 'Triss'. Of course they'd first have to sell those earrings...
i wish you luck my friend.. but don't say i didn't warn you:)

One of the developers in another Triss thread talked about how the more support there is for Triss, the more likely they will do something (although this isn't his department), so since the forums are filled with support for Triss, i would honestly say it is like a 66.67% chance that we will see more Triss in the near future maybe even a higher chance. So don't lose too much hope, eventually something will come of it :)

What thread is that so I can show my support for Triss.

Attachments

• meg1.jpg
    meg1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 101
  • meg2.jpg
    meg2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Lets hope you didn't send it to a book purist and Yennefer/Geralt shipmate :p

Don't worry, I'm on team Triss since the books. ;)

In any case, this was brought to my attention earlier. I didn't answer here before simply because I can't promise you anything - but I already elaborated on that in the politics thread. Be sure that I'm aware of the issue though and that I will bring it up in the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom