Got us good

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroAffex you still said metal gear solid phantom pain is a first person shooter and it says under your name that you are from japan !

i bet you love to play mobil games too ( and you think they have amazing grapichs) ( yeah enough said)

Name one game for the PS4 that has come out that has never had a single bug, glitch or error and has never needed any patching ever.
No company puts out perfect games. Shit happens. It will get fixed. Quit acting like its the end of the world. When your hamburger at McDonald's doesn't come out looking like the commercial do you throw a fit too? Seriously, calling the developers names, bashing the the company, and talking crap about the game doesn't get it fixed any faster.

the only difference between witcher 3 and other ps4 games is that, every patch seems to make it worse. should've stuck with 1.01

yea but the order dosent have any framerate problems and it looks better than witcher 3. it can actually keep a stable 30 fps

and if you dont believe the ps4 can do 60 fps
well here is the list of games with 60 fps

Battlefield 4
COD: AW
COD: Ghosts
Diablo 3
MGSV GZ
Metro 2033
Metro Last Light
Wolfenstein TNO
Outlast
Shadow Warrior
Sniper Elite 3
TLOU Remastered
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Trials Fusion
Trine 2
Warframe
War Thunder
( and more)
And the new Metal gear solid phantom pain ( OPEN WORLD GAME !!!!!!!!!) will run at 60fps ! ( BAAAAAAAAAAM my job here is done)

None of this is to the point, because I never explicitly stated that a PS4 couldn't do 60 FPS. 60 FPS is definitely achievable undoubtedly, but the question is, what does it take to get there?

For consoles, it means a significant reduction in graphics to accommodate the faster frame rate. Looking at some of those games on that list of yours like BF4, the PS4 version had to sacrifice a lot of detail to hit 60 FPS; mostly via cutbacks in draw distance:

Haha, you wish. That video doesn't prove anything, as the point was that the PC version of BF4 has the draw distance WAY higher than PS4 version. Every game has some level of pop in regardless of platform. But my point is that the consoles have to sacrifice a lot more to run at 60 FPS than a PC, or to run at especially high graphical fidelity like the Order 1886's letterbox..

BTW, where is game location in that video? Novigrad? I want to test it myself and see..

I knew it was Novigrad, but I wanted to know where in Novigrad.

Anyway, it's clear I won't get any further by talking with people that think comparing the draw distance in two DIFFERENT games and two DIFFERENT 3D engines is relevant to the discussion, so adieu console warrior. May your $400 machine serve you well! :D

I knew it was Novigrad, but I wanted to know where in Novigrad.

Anyway, it's clear I won't get any further by talking with people that think comparing the draw distance in two DIFFERENT games and two DIFFERENT 3D engines is relevant to the discussion, so adieu console warrior. May your $400 machine serve you well! :D

the ps4 is awesome as long as you got a good dev team who are willing to make it work :) ( Not like CDPR)

wait what are you dumb ? us ruining it ? we are trying to get it fixed !!!!!!!!!

how bloody brain dead are you ?

we just want it to get fixed for the better not ruine it what the hell are you on about ?

stop sniffing rice it's not good for you.

He honestly believes that any attempts by CDPR to fix the framerate issues will break the game. He's said it many times. I have nothing against his country (I climbed Mt. Fuji when I was 10 years old about 20 years ago) but he really needs to check his logic.

About as much civility as I expected in a thread like this. Is it really that hard to insult someone without insulting an entire race?

[Sard Edit: it isn't...and the first is bad while the second will earn them a lengthy stay away.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread has more than served its purpose. Closing it and considering some nice vacations for people that think their irritation or sense of betrayal means they get to act like idjits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom