Got a Feline Sword? What buffs does it have?

+
Got a Feline Sword? What buffs does it have?

The base sword (normal to mastercrafted) has the following:

Crit hit = 0-10%
Bleed Chance = 5%-15% (20% possible?)
Exp Bonus human and non human = 5%

Now, there is also a chance for another buff to be added here. I currently have 12% Aard intensity on this sword (basic).

I'd like to know what other buffs this sword can have. So, please share what buffs you have on your Feline sword. Thanks for sharing.

Mastercrafted Feline gives 20% bleed chance as shown below. No extra buffs that I could see though...

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-06-15 00-42-17-19.jpg
    witcher3 2015-06-15 00-42-17-19.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 78
definitely go for Devana runes on it.. it has nice 20% bleeding bonus, you can increase to a really good 35%

definitely go for Devana runes on it.. it has nice 20% bleeding bonus, you can increase to a really good 35%

I wanted to give full Devana but making so would be too OP imho as with 25% it procs often making the fight already much easier.

yeah, at the level of 30, there is not many challenging opponents.. anyway, for some lower level weapon, bleeding effect can help you defeat even opponents with much higher level than yours.

Guest 3713529

I personally prefer bleeding on silver swords only, to counter regenerating health of some monsters, whilst armor piercing on steel swords is preferable imho. And I usually put sign intensity and stagger chance on the remaining slots.

Top Bottom