a question about "Isle of mists" quest

+
a question about "Isle of mists" quest

hey guys.

*spoiler alert*

I'm right before starting the "Isle of mists" quest. the game asks me to save before going further and says some quests may fail if I start it.I took a glance at the main missions list in a walkthrough and looks like there are still 6-7 main story missions after "isle of mists" till the end. so, here's the question :
is the "isle of mists" an independent quest? I mean if I start it and finish it, will I be able to return to the world freely and do whatever I want, or the game forces me to play those 6-7 remaining main quests till I end the story and then let me to playing freely again?

will be appreciated if you answer it without spoilng anything.
thnx in advance.

hey guys.

*spoiler alert*

I'm right before starting the "Isle of mists" quest. the game asks me to save before going further and says some quests may fail if I start it.I took a glance at the main missions list in a walkthrough and looks like there are still 6-7 main story missions after "isle of mists" till the end. so, here's the question :
is the "isle of mists" an independent quest? I mean if I start it and finish it, will I be able to return to the world freely and do whatever I want, or the game forces me to play those 6-7 remaining main quests till I end the story and then let me to playing freely again?

will be appreciated if you answer it without spoilng anything.
thnx in advance.

You will, but later.

Make sure you craft whatever you want to before starting, and yes after a while you will be able to play freely again. There is still much to do main quest wise after this.

Make sure you craft whatever you want to before starting, and yes after a while you will be able to play freely again. There is still much to do main quest wise after this.

Im on the same point too.
So, after this quest(s) that starts on isle of mists and that prevent you to move freely, the main story doesn't end? Will I be able to return in the "free world" before the ending of the main story?

So, after this quest(s) that starts on isle of mists and that prevent you to move freely, the main story doesn't end? Will I be able to return in the "free world" before the ending of the main story?
No the main story doesn't end. After the Isle of the Mists there is are two story missions back to back. After those you can explore, do contracts / whatever until you are ready to continue on with the next part of the story.
In terms of where you are in the story
Ending the isle of the mists quest 'arc' puts you at around 80% done with the main story

Top Bottom