Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i think - dialogue between Triss and Geralt, before final battle, would be welcome!

Yeah more than a simple "good luck", unless you get the empress ending in which case you get an extra two lines from her..... definitively needed to see more dialogue or a scene could of given more conclusion to their 'arc'.

Arguing which one is better would be a completely separate topic. More importantly having EQUAL choices makes them more significant instead of having a preferred one. Having undeveloped Triss content lessens the significance of the choice of choosing Yennefer.

It is a common fallacy in modern RPGs - choice/reactivity is limited to reduce the effort that goes into developing content that not every player will see, but because of that what is left in the game feels more shallow and less personalised. I think that whatever your preference might be you should wish for both choices to be treated equally.

Arguing which one is better would be a completely separate topic. More importantly having EQUAL choices makes them more significant instead of having a preferred one. Having undeveloped Triss content lessens the significance of the choice of choosing Yennefer.

It is a common fallacy in modern RPGs - choice/reactivity is limited to reduce the effort that goes into developing content that not every player will see, but because of that what is left in the game feels more shallow and less personalised. I think that whatever your preference might be you should wish for both choices to be treated equally.
thats all we a really asking for..
it really felt like they cannoned yen as geralts go to love interest for some reason books fans of the books what ever and kinda gave triss the arse end of the story as yeah you can choose her but your not making the choice we want you to!! ..
hypothetically say they had said this is just another game witcher 3 blah blah ( another story for geralt ) would that not put more ppl thinking okay you have given us yen fair call she finally gets some well deserved game time you have burnt us a bit with triss with not real fluent content but hey she got 2 games so cool ..
okay now witcher 4!!
In my eyes triss content that we got would kinda feel and sit a little better !!
but it strikes me as they tried to tie witcher 3 up with a little bow with all the triss ( yen ) and geralt live happily ever after blah blah geralts end .. great
BUT
a lot cant help but feel that they really under wrote the story for triss for geralts last story as such!!

Last edited:
If you don't kill Dijkstra that mean he win the war, Emhyr has been killed and Ciri become witcher -> best ending and a boring epilouge quest .....

Darn... :( Guess good ol' Sigi will have to die next play through! Can't pass up getting the scene with Triss and the boys..

Ich habe eine Idee für ein DLC

Nachdem Gerald endlich seine Liebe gefunden hat und einige Zeit mit ihr zusammen gelebt hat merken beide das etwas in ihrem Leben fehlt. Ein Kind. Ja ich weis Hexer und Zauberinnen können keine Kinder bekommen aber Ciri kann durch Welten reisen und auf irgend einer Welt muss es ja Alchemie bzw einen Zauber geben der das Problem lösen kann. Das könnte ja der Hauptquest werden. Ciri, Gerald und seine Partnerin (Triss oder Yen) machen sich auf die suche danach. So haben Team Triss & Team Yen mehr mit ihren Lieblings Charakteren. Das wäre meiner Meinung auch ein super Abschluss für W3. Leider Soll ja erstmal kein W4 kommen.Und damit der Spieler auch danach
noch etwas zu tun hat könnte man doch einführen das Kaer Morhen wieder eine Rolle spielt.

Wir haben Kaer Morhen was jetzt ja leer steht nachdem Vesemir leider tot ist.
Gerald könte mit seiner Partnerin nach Kaer Morhen ziehen und durch Crafting und Quests kann man
KM wieder aufbauen. Gerald könnte dann das Erbe von Vesemir antreten und die Wolfsschule weiterführen.
Erfahrung und Wissen hat er ja reichlich. Seine Partnerin kann ja in Kaer Morhen eine Zauberschule eröffnen um
Zauberer/Zauberinnen auszubilden. Die Kontakte wären ja vorhanden. Platz haben sie ja auch genug. Was auch
noch fehlt ist eine Truhe ud ein Bücherregal wo Gerald seine Trophäen und Bücher einlagern kann.
So kann man auch noch den Sammler tieb des Spielers bedienen.

Diese Idee geistert mir schon seit Tagen duch den Kopf aber da mein English sehr schlecht ist hatte ich hemmungen sie hir nieder zu schreiben. Aber nach der letzte schlaflosen Nacht habe ich mir nu doch durchgerungen.

Jetzt das ganze in English übersetzt mit einen Übersetzungsprogramm.

I have an idea for a DLC

After Gerald has found, finally, his love and some time has lived together with her both notice something in her life is absent. A child. Yes I point Hexer and magicians can get no children, however, Ciri can travel by worlds and on at all one
There must be world alchemy or a magic he can solve the problem. This could become of the Hauptquest. Ciri, Gerald and his partner come along on that looks for it. Thus team Triss & team Yen have more with her darling Charakteren. This would be my opinion also a really end for W3. Unfortunately, having to do first no W4 come. And with it the player also afterwards something else deals if one could introduce, nevertheless the Kaer Morhen again a role plays.

We have Kaer Morhen what now blank stands after Vesemir, unfortunately is dead.
Gerald könte with his partner (Triss or yen) after KM move and by Crafting and Quests one is able
Kaer Morhen rebuild. Then Gerald could start the inheritance of Vesemir and continue the wolf school.
He has experience and knowledge richly. His partner can open in Kaer Morhen a magic school around
To train magicians / magicians. The contacts would exist. They have place also enough. What also
still is absent a chest ud a bookshelf where is Gerald his trophies and books can store.
Thus one can still serve the collector tieb of the player.

However, this idea wanders like a ghost to me already for days duch the head there my English is very badly I had to write down inhibitions them hir. But, nevertheless, after the last sleepless night I have brought nu.

More Triss content please!!!

Last edited:
With magic one can just assume she changed her looks.

Thought she was allergic to magic, so she is one of the few sorceresses who has her original appearance, and not one enhanced by magic. Even if they changed it in the games. I don't mind some changes that are only cosmetic, Yen doesn't really have violet eyes in the game either, just blue with a "tint" in the iris around the pupil, and changing Ermions name for instance. These are all acceptable changes that doesn't affect the game much.

In first PT Geralt used Axii on witch hunters and because of it killed everyone.
Triss said something like this - Axii in a crowd? You should know it's not gona work.
Geralt - You mean too much for me.
Triss - allright lets look Menge's body.
I felt like this answer was a bit too cold. So I said: "Oh Really?! Then go lose some nails."
And reloaded the game.

I just check and no dialogue option for: "Oh Really?! Then go lose some nails."
Geralt automatic said :You mean too much for me.

Does this mean it depend on some conversation with Triss before the quest to make this "Oh Really?! Then go lose some nails." appear ? :hmm:

Thought she was allergic to magic, so she is one of the few sorceresses who has her original appearance, and not one enhanced by magic. Even if they changed it in the games. I don't mind some changes that are only cosmetic, Yen doesn't really have violet eyes in the game either, just blue with a "tint" in the iris around the pupil, and changing Ermions name for instance. These are all acceptable changes that doesn't affect the game much.
She allergic to potion

@WitcherOP
Here is the link to the post I made with the RED quote in it: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...nce-s-choice?p=1774835&viewfull=1#post1774835

After reading it again, I might have had a sugar high going or it was all that helium I had been huffing...something AT THE MOMENT of me writing that had me going on. I know I was conversing in like three threads all at once so, this thread might have been getting a little cross-talk that doesn't make sense several days later.

Just finished the game, and I LOVED it. However, i think there was way too little of Triss. Hopefuly there will be a dlc with more her.

I just check and no dialogue option for: "Oh Really?! Then go lose some nails."
Geralt automatic said :You mean too much for me.

Does this mean it depend on some conversation with Triss before the quest to make this "Oh Really?! Then go lose some nails." appear ? :hmm:
He was joking...

He must die! He is not bad and I even agree with his politics, but I can't let him kill Roche, Ves and Thaler.:hmm:

I killed him the first time and saved him the second... I don't know why but I really love him... I sided with Iorveth in W2 so never really got to bond with Roche and Ves so it wasn't too hard to let them die... I did feel very sorry for Thaler though... Either way Triss is better than Sigi!

He was joking...

Damn, waste 20 min of my life to find this one :)
I killed him the first time and saved him the second... I don't know why but I really love him... I sided with Iorveth in W2 so never really got to bond with Roche and Ves so it wasn't too hard to let them die... I did feel very sorry for Thaler though... Either way Triss is better than Sigi!

Easy choice, Roche and Ves help Geralt in Kaer Mohen. What does Sigi do? No, i don't own you a damn thing !!!

Dandelion even got the Character information wrong. He wrote Geralt don't remain neutral anymore because he help Ves and Roche kill Sigi. Fail because Geralt save his friend, he doesn't care about the war, he kill Radovid because of Triss and Yen, not for Temeria

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom