House of Respite bedroom - anyone by guards?

+
House of Respite bedroom - anyone by guards?

This is not about getting into the compound - which you do via the right clothes.

Once inside, the brothel/tavern has a side bedroom where you can see a couple with various undress depending time of day you visit. But the entrance to this bedroom is blocked by 2 guards with crossed pikes.

You can't get by, can't attack, and basically seems like a hard block. Yes just past them, there is a lootable chest near entrance and what tantalizingly looks like a huge elegant silver chest at the back of the room.

Everything I've read says House of Respite serves no purpose in game as yet. Anyone find a way into the bedroom to loot the chests?

Nope but it's obviously an area that we'll have access to at some point because they also have a guy playing Gwent by himself in the area.

I managed to get into that area yesterday by accident. I dismounted from Roach very near to the door and boom i'm in.
Spent another 10 - 20 mins trying to get out by dismounting from roach because I have no idea you need the proper clothes haha

I suspect it'll be part of the october expansion.

But I'm more interested in being able to enter the Nilfgard Army Group Centre massive camp. Curious what's inside in there hmm

Last edited:
What about the ladder .In lowest level of the house there is some broken ladder but there is one more ladder leading to the top is functional.Maybe there is some treasure inside.Has anybody been there and what loot has it.Regards :)

Completed HoS, and nope, House of Respite still has no function. So don't think it will ever have any function unless the second expansion somehow involves it

House of Respite is in my opinion a location like Devil's pit or the site of Frischlow. These places should be connected with the story or a side quest but now they are unfinished. A great game but some details...

Top Bottom