Hotfix 1.06 Out Now on PC!

+
Hotfix 1.06 Out Now on PC!

Hotfix 1.06 has just been released for PC. Please check the list of changes below.

- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy

The console version is on the way.

Thanks :) but hoping for more... I know coding / testing is hard work but please at least in next patch solve this small problems.

Specially...

1] Inventory Management
2] Functional Numpad Enter
3] Storage chest in every inn

Yehh & please post the change log for 1.07 [ It makes us happy :) ]

Last edited:
Thanks! Any hope to see a fix that let us delete the diagrams in the crafting menu that we don't need anymore?

Thank you for this hotfix! We're looking forward to the next big patch. :) With every patch the game gets even better, thank you, CDPR.

Nothing about Magic Lamp ? 2 weeks without fixing that bug ? How long I suppose to wait to play that game ? No one answer to my tickets, my private messages that I send to mods... This bug it`s here since the beggining... Please fix that bug!

[video=youtube;hKtXo-fdqBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKtXo-fdqBE[/video]

Last edited:
No key in the bandit camp

Please fix this global problem. Thank you. No key in the bandit camp . The problem in multiple camps and precisely because of this bug can not complete achievement,, Card Collector ". [video=youtube;CrY-IMEbn7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrY-IMEbn7A[/video]

Ok. I want ask you CDPR. YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!? Already "1.0.6" and you can't fix this!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Attachments

• witcher3_2015_06_15_23_41_51_900.jpg
    witcher3_2015_06_15_23_41_51_900.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 62
Nothing about Magic Lamp ? 2 weeks without fixing that bug ? How long I suppose to wait to play that game ? No one answer to my tickets, my private messages that I send to mods... This bug it`s here since the beggining... Please fix that bug!

If you really stop playing because of a red X in the quest history of a main quest which is easy to finish nonetheless, then this is your own fault. Seriously, all other issues are much more important than this.

seems like i still can't but any weapons or armor other than the DLC armor and the crossbows, i can buy recipes at blacksmiths and armorers but not weapons i dont have to craft myself.

No no no no wtf wtf wtf

NO NO NO NO WTF WTF WTF??!!!!!
This still dint fixed the game breakig main quest get Junior I get to the cave the still cant talk with Vernon that clip wich I saw on YT when you get to the cave never starts I just enter the cave freely and Vernon has the name in green and no option posible to speak with him wich is what the freaking quest requiers . OK I LOVED YOU GUYS but this is unacceptable I WANT A REFUND!!!!

A search filter in the inventory can be helpful too.

We won't need a search filter if the items were actually sorted.

Sorting Useable items by type, sub-group then alpha would be a start. This would make it much easier to find potions/decoctions/bombs etc.

Crafting weapons and armour can be done by sorting from the highest to the lowest level requirement, with Red text shown if you can't wear it yet and Grey for items 5+ levels below your current level.

You could also split Alchemy/Blacksmith Crafting ingredients into different tabs and if not at least provide more sorting options and better filtering options.

---------- Updated at 03:19 PM ----------

NO NO NO NO WTF WTF WTF??!!!!!
This still dint fixed the game breakig main quest get Junior I get to the cave the still cant talk with Vernon that clip wich I saw on YT when you get to the cave never starts I just enter the cave freely and Vernon has the name in green and no option posible to speak with him wich is what the freaking quest requiers . OK I LOVED YOU GUYS but this is unacceptable I WANT A REFUND!!!!

Did you try to do a manual save and load or meditate, sometimes this can make the NPC's interact-able again.

---------- Updated at 03:22 PM ----------

Thanks! Any hope to see a fix that let us delete the diagrams in the crafting menu that we don't need anymore?

You can filter out all the items which you already have and don't need to make anymore. Look for filters on the page.

If it's amour/weapons you are talking about then read above about sorting the items correctly in the first place.

Thank You.

I just want to say thank you for all your continuing hard work. I can't believe that despite everything, from the epic story writing through to the thank you note in my CD case (a wonderful touch), that people aren't grateful. It seems the only replies to this patch appear to be along the lines of 'not good enough'. To those people, please understand the work that has to go into these games (for example, I'm currently in my fifth hour of rendering just one piece of static digital art, after spending all day just getting it how I want it to look, so imagine the work that goes into fixing these bugs, and then bare in mind that this game has been out less than a month). Also remember how many game designers never seem to provide patches, or simply ignore the wishes of their customers. Even with my current bugs included I have been utterly captivated by this game and its atmosphere and therefore consider them a worthy price to pay for such genius. Every time I load it, the game seems to get better! I only got into the world of The Witcher two months ago after playing Withcer 2 for the first time, and yet I have found this world as fascinating as that of Middle Earth and Westeros. So Thank you CDProjekt for all your continued hard work, for a game well worth its money, for giving back my faith in gaming and especially for introducing me to the wonderful works of Andrzei Sapkowski

Last edited:
Only one thing to say: THANKS CD PROJEKT!!!! You have my admiration and respect! Perfect game and fast resolution for the bugs. Sorry for my english, but thanks again.

Top Bottom