Patch 1.05 made the game stutter terribly and FPS drop, anyone else?

+
Patch 1.05 made the game stutter terribly and FPS drop, anyone else?

Before patch 1.05 I was enjoying the game very much on Ultra settings. No lag, no stuttering, no fps drop no complaints. Since patch 1.05 the game has developed a very terrible stutter, everywhere I go the fps drops. During any activity this occurs, talking, walking, swimming, fighting monsters is the worst. Makes the game near unplayable and not very enjoyable. The best way I can describe it is that all actions and sounds of the game are a few seconds behind where they should be. For example when I cast Igni, the flame comes a couple seconds after I pushed the button, then the sound which is a garbled and stuttered mess. I hope I have described this in enough detail to explain what is occurring. Patch 1.06 brought no help. Is this an issue many others are having? It seems to only be affecting a small amount of people from what I am reading, which scares me that only certain graphics cards are being affected and that can mean a fix is very far away. I myself use a GeForce GTX 970. If any member of CDPR can shed some light on this I would be very appreciative because I want to play this game and enjoy it but right now I can't play it at all in its current state. Again no issues at all before 1.05 on Ultra. Thanks for your time!

Yeah, oddly enough I have had some stutter since the patch...

I love you CDP, but if it aint broke, dont fix it!

Kisses...

v1.06 is stuttery as in v1.05 there was 0% performance or stutter fixes for me. i hope v1.07 will adress this demoralizing (micro)stutter and get the full attention from the devs, even when testing the patches before they release them should be double checked on stuttering.
The Witcher 2 had them until the devs finally got rid of them. Before staring to play TW3 i played TW2 and i was sooo in love with that game in terms of a great stutter free game. C'mon devs show us your magic again!

Top Bottom